CCL Label Employee Review

very organized and clean work enviroment
Pressman (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 15, 2019
CCL LABEL was a good place to work for. The pay was pretty competative with other printinting companies. there were definitely alot of rules and regulations to follow because of dealing with pharmaceutical compamies. Alot of paper work after paper work just to label what you ran apart from other employees. I liked working on the machines and keep them running, i am very mechanically inclined.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
the work hours

Other CCL Label Employee Reviews

Horrible job
Material Control (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 8, 2019
DO NOT work at Ccl Label! You will NOT enjoy working there! Fired without warning! Typically a company will do a write up on an employee but not here! They never wrote me up! Pulled me into the office and fired without knowing there was a problem! HATED this job! You will too if you work there!
It's easy job and it get kind of boring some times. But it's good money wen you go thru the door and sometimes temps pay good.
Packer (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 23, 2019
I'm easy person to get along with always ready to go. Wen some one down I try left there head up so or work can flow right. When I'm down I just keep my mind on my work. Once you show me how do some one most like I got it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCL Label. Our community is ready to answer.