CCL Label Employee Review

They gave me the opertunity for improvment.
Production Supervisor and Special Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2018
I would strongly encourage experienced tradesmen to seek employment at CCL Label. It is a great company for advancement in the Supervisor / Manager fields. They have exceptional benefits and are willing to help employees grow.

Other CCL Label Employee Reviews

Horrible job
Material Control (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 8, 2019
DO NOT work at Ccl Label! You will NOT enjoy working there! Fired without warning! Typically a company will do a write up on an employee but not here! They never wrote me up! Pulled me into the office and fired without knowing there was a problem! HATED this job! You will too if you work there!
It's easy job and it get kind of boring some times. But it's good money wen you go thru the door and sometimes temps pay good.
Packer (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 23, 2019
I'm easy person to get along with always ready to go. Wen some one down I try left there head up so or work can flow right. When I'm down I just keep my mind on my work. Once you show me how do some one most like I got it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCL Label. Our community is ready to answer.