CCL Label Employee Review

CCL is huge...
QA Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 12, 2019
Management does not do a good job with realistic time management and errors that occur cause heavy over-time. So at time it can be slow and other you have just minutes to get things out the door that should take hours. And management will just leave and expect you'll get the job done no matter how late you have to stay or early you must come in to get it done.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
extremely long days.

Other CCL Label Employee Reviews

Horrible job
Material Control (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 8, 2019
DO NOT work at Ccl Label! You will NOT enjoy working there! Fired without warning! Typically a company will do a write up on an employee but not here! They never wrote me up! Pulled me into the office and fired without knowing there was a problem! HATED this job! You will too if you work there!
It's easy job and it get kind of boring some times. But it's good money wen you go thru the door and sometimes temps pay good.
Packer (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 23, 2019
I'm easy person to get along with always ready to go. Wen some one down I try left there head up so or work can flow right. When I'm down I just keep my mind on my work. Once you show me how do some one most like I got it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCL Label. Our community is ready to answer.