CCL Label Employee Review

Stressful workplace with very poor management
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 7, 2019
Unless you are in dire need of a job I suggest you apply somewhere else!! This place is beyond stressful and unorganized. Before hired you are promised weekends off, job security and advancement and etc. They find any reason to fire you or write you up and they make you work weeks without a day off if they can. None of the management have been in their positions more than a year and they are terrible at their jobs. If you are a minority be prepared to be treated like a second class citizen and not given opportunities for growth. Management does not take accountability either, everything will be blamed on you. Trust me this is the worst company to work for. I never write reviews and so that should tell you something.
Pros
shift differential pay
Cons
benefits package is too expensive, rude, poor management, low pay, unorganized

Other CCL Label Employee Reviews

Horrible job
Material Control (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 8, 2019
DO NOT work at Ccl Label! You will NOT enjoy working there! Fired without warning! Typically a company will do a write up on an employee but not here! They never wrote me up! Pulled me into the office and fired without knowing there was a problem! HATED this job! You will too if you work there!
It's easy job and it get kind of boring some times. But it's good money wen you go thru the door and sometimes temps pay good.
Packer (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 23, 2019
I'm easy person to get along with always ready to go. Wen some one down I try left there head up so or work can flow right. When I'm down I just keep my mind on my work. Once you show me how do some one most like I got it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCL Label. Our community is ready to answer.