CCMC Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Community Standards Inspector (Current Employee) –  ,,Celebration, FLMay 19, 2018
I start my day by gather all the information I will need to do inspections. I put all letters in order of village and then by street. I have learned alot about inspecting houses and the yard surrounding the house.
Pros
Having a good reliable team.
Cons
getting out at 5:30pm
Little Too Old School
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMay 8, 2018
It's a software development company where developers come second.

It would have been nice if everyone could have just been on the same "team".

That being said, if you are a strong programmer / developer you will definitely get plenty of cool tasks.
They are an up an coming company but not quite there for Portfolio
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 16, 2018
They are new at managing portfolio communities. They systems are still antiquated and not keeping up with their competitors. They also need to work on their work / life balance for happier employees.
Pros
great educations support
Cons
lack of support staff
Great working with kids
Radiology Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMarch 24, 2018
Fast paced environment with many sick children where we essentially became the best part of the day . It was a pleasure to be able to make a child smile or forget their worries .
Good first job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMarch 10, 2018
Very slow and boring during the winter hours. Trying to find something to do with the last four hours of a shift was next to impossible. The management is friendly but they complain a lot and don't really do anything about insubordinate workers. The job is pretty simple, mostly just cleaning. In the summer, life guarding is very demanding and draining. Guests are pretty rude for the most part and not very respectful unfortunately. Best part of the job is your coworkers, you become really close and it's like a family.
Pros
Coworkers, easy
Cons
Boring, customer service
great company
Administrative and Community Standards Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CO 80023February 4, 2018
great company to work for, good benefits, great opportunities for advancement, good management, competitive pay and benefits, great job security, clean safe work environment
MY typical day
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Clay Center, KSJanuary 25, 2018
I would clock in set up trays ,make drinks, stock ,run cash register,cook, clean take trays out ,sometimes run snack to out ,stock salad bar ,run cash register ,cook cookies
Pros
loved keeping busy doing different task .
Cons
My boss wasn't very welcome to me she was very rude .
Caring Environment
Assistant Community Controller (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 9, 2018
Enjoyable and friendly atmosphere. Management genuinely cares about each individual employee. Benefits are comparable to industry standards. Work / Life balance is good.
friendly people to work with
Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 23, 2017
I loved working at CCMC, wish it was more of a permanent position, I worked in the call center helping the Hartford hospital and CCMC employees who had issues with their log ins and just computer issues in general they were very nice
Pros
professional and friendly
Cons
it was not permanent
good
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAOctober 17, 2017
good and cool environment has a good atmosphere felt relaxed and able to meet a new friend sand cool form to do the work overall its good and is eligible to work
Good money, but cover you butt
Maintenance Associate (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXAugust 15, 2017
Nice people, pays well, but, upper management has a tendency to throw lower ranked workers under the bus to cover up for their mistakes. They lose a lot of good people that way.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Upper management
Great management
Facilities Director (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 18, 2017
Loved working for this company. The managers are supportive and honest. The job is important, the staff are great and you can tell time was taken to pick great staff. You have the opportunity to make peoples lives better.
Pros
High Integrety and great management
Cons
Crozer is a good place to work but the management is ustable
Cardiovascular Technologist (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAJune 5, 2017
Crozer has been good to me over the years. I've had the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best cardiologists in SE Pennsylvania.

Our work day typically consists of 5-10 cases consisting of cardiac and EP cases with some non invasive tests.

Our management has turned over a lot in the past 10 years. I've had at least 4 different managers that also manage other departments. I don't like to say that I've worked short staffed for several years but I have until recently.

The workplace culture at Crozer in the cath lab is good for the most part. But we lack an experienced manager that knows the day to day activities of the cath lab.

The hardest part of my job is having to work with antiquated equipment that affects efficiency and performance negatively.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with patients and their families. The look I get sometimes from families and patients makes all the hard work worth it.
Pros
Some down time and breaks
Cons
Equipment, no lunches or breaks sometimes
very stressfull
Surgical Scheduler/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 15, 2017
None stop running with patients and MD's, no time to breathe or eat. no time for personal appointments. Management hover over the employees. Minimal raises and sometimes no raise, pay freeze.
Very good company, low compensations
Facilities Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 7, 2017
Very good company values, great work culture and at the corporate levels very good management. But, the individual managers not so much. Not willing to fairly compensate the employees. Heavy work loads with zero job work/life balance. I love my job and my work place, but the bipolar new manager makes the work environment heavy and undesirable.
Pros
Corporate level management accessible
Cons
Unfair compensation vs work load
Phlebotomist
Requested Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 24, 2017
Loved my coworkers and the children that I drew. Just couldn't take the sick children. Some children died because of their sickness and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. It's definitely fast paced and you have to be quick to work in the lab.
Pros
Working with great coworkers
Cons
Seeing Sick children
i enjoyed cleaning the clinics the staff and doctors were very nice
Factory Laborer (Former Employee) –  Taylorville, ILMarch 24, 2017
From taking trash to shredded important parers and or files to waxing and buffing the floor and cleaning carpets and bathrooms. there was not really a hardest part.. the best part was knowing that i made the office clean and presentable for all patients and staff.
Great co-workers
Instructional Tutor (Current Employee) –  New Britain, CTFebruary 23, 2017
very friendly environment great staff opportunity to grow. Supervisors are available to help. Very good with continuous training and workshops to improve on skills.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 15, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company, especially my direct manager. However, I have seen poor communications with some of the executive team. The company can also be a bit old school in the work environment and what they consider unprofessional
Killer Views, Good People
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 14, 2016
My typical days at work were always pretty constant. They were always the same which for this job being a lifeguard, was a good thing.
I learned so much about myself and how to deal with patrons at this establishment!
My management was great! They were always willing to work with me and if there was a problem, we could work it out together.
My coworkers were easy to get along with. They definitely got a good bunch of people, always making me laugh.

The best part about working for CCMC was the fact that it just felt like a family there. I am very grateful for that.
Pros
Free food sometimes, free swim pass
Cons
Short breaks