CCOR Employee Reviews

Good learning experience
Former internal employee (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 18, 2018
I enjoyed the client/staff relationships that I built at CCOR, the company as a whole provides a great service. Management as a whole could be nicer to their staff though, too many power trips, too much gossip and the demands are very high. Overall it was a good learning experience. If you have the patience to endure power trips and the "high school" drama its the place for you.
Pros
Birthday recognition
Cons
Too much office gossip
Liars
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 18, 2018
Told me they had clients in the area I lived In, that was the only reason I continued with the orientation. I did explain I wasn't driving and was told its ok cases in my area no worries, after orientation was over never got a badge or schedule was told to keep calling to see if anything came up....
Pros
Amazon $20 gift card
Theatre tickets not warranted.
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Batavia, NYOctober 10, 2018
Bad scheduling. Too many hours. Not enough pay. Movie tickets for birthdays? What if you dont go to the movies cause you just don't go or have time to go. Want to give something good for their b'day, try a day off or money.

You have No idea what your aides do. You should have a surprise check on all aides. You also need to see exactly what the office personnel does.
Never able to get a hold of someone in the office, not only for the aides but clients too.
Small Company, More like Family
Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 14, 2015
Very proficient, organized, and caring family run organization focused on the happiness of it's employees. They truly do care about the wellfare of their employees. We all know, you are not going to get rich working in the field of the healthcare industry. The pay, benefits, time-off and flexibility make this job great.
Pros
Flexibility, Benefits, Pay, Family Atmosphere, Giving Back
Typical day at work
Senior Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 11, 2017
Working in Finance can be very stressful, but I enjoy the challenge and it seems to make the time go by a lot faster. I learned in this recent job working for a small company there is always a lot of office gossip going around. You can either join in on it or stay away from it. I think it's best to stay away from the drama and just be the best employee you can be at the end of the day.
Pros
Free movie theatre tickets on our birthdays
Cons
Office gossip
Terrible management, love the clients
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NYDecember 22, 2016
I enjoyed my clients, but you get paid less than someone at Wendy's, I had the RN fordge my signature on documents, poor scheduling for clients coverage, office staff are ridiculously rude and unorganized.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Poor Management
Helping others
Personal Care Aid (Current Employee) –  Batavia & Rochester, NYMay 13, 2015
CCOR is still a small company trying to expand as fast as they can.

It is a provider for Personal Care Aids and Home Health Care Aids. The personnel are good people and the hours are flexible.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Not enough work sometimes
productive
Personal Care Aide (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 13, 2017
A typical day at work consist of driving to a patients house and providing care with them,at this job ive learned that the patient comes first at all times.
The People are what keep you going!
PCA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Newark, NYDecember 3, 2013
I simply enjoyed going to work everyday to see and take care of my clients and know they were safe and happy!