CCRES Employee Reviews

Meet nice people and worked in nice schools,
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAAugust 20, 2018
CCRES was a nice place to work for. I wished they offered benefits. I got many hours of experience. They encouraged employees to go back to school but didn’t have anything set up to help practicum hours.
Great company to work for
TSS Worker (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJune 19, 2018
I’ve been with this agency for almost 4 years part time. Because of my work here, I went on to peruse my Masters in Behavior Analysis and they helped pay 10% of my tuition (every semester). They require a certain number a trainings per year but offer them all online or on site and you get paid!

This has been the perfect part time job!
Pros
Tuition assistance (even for part time staff), paid training, very flexible, 403(b) retirement plan, great compensation.
Cons
N/a
Very flexible!
Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAMay 21, 2018
Very flexible and great way to gain experience in the field! My BSC was great and super supportive and I learned a great deal about working with the special needs population.
Pros
Flexiblilty
Cons
No paid time off
Good environment for independent workers.
Therapeutic Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PA 19335April 23, 2018
I appreciated the caseworkers willingness to match and work with staff when choosing individuals, to get the best match to provide success for the individual and the staff involved.
Great company
Therapeutic Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 4, 2018
Great pay, great resources and it is nice working with all different individuals in different settings. It was nice being able to see improvements with the clients you work with.
Great Entry Level Job
PCA/TSS (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 26, 2018
CCRES is a great entry level job for those who just graduated college and still somewhat rely on their parents. Keep in mind during winter/summer the hour's suck (not CCRES fault) because it is going based on the school's schedule (snow days, delays, early dismissals, holiday). Oh, and they do not provide health benefits. Other than that, the pay is cool, weekends off, and significant experience
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours, No Benefits
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 20, 2018
CCRES pays very well, though like most employers in this industry, they do not provide much by way of benefits. I have had an overall positive experience working for CCRES, and I would continue with them if I didn't decide to change career paths.
Rewarding and life changing place to work but not the best hours during winter.
Personal Care Assistant (Aid) (Current Employee) –  Coatesville, PAJanuary 20, 2018
At CCRES i learned how to communicate with non verbal students and talk down aggressive student. The hardest part was getting hit and still going back and loving the students the next day. The most enjoyable part was building relationship with the student and being a positive role model for them.
Pros
Experience, helping students grow
Cons
no healthcare. No consistency
School work envirnoment
TSS/PCA (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 11, 2018
Fast paced work environment, dealing with children in a school setting. Following assigned students throughout their school day. You are required to submit documentation for every day you work.
Great job
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 1, 2018
You Need to enjoy working with kids with special needs or behavioral psychology issues. Work in schools of choice with children of all stages, elementary school, middle school, high school.
Good entry level position
Behavioral Health Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PASeptember 11, 2017
This is a great entry level position for people fresh out of college. It helps build your resume with experience. Biggest flaw, however, is that there are no benefits and pay is not guaranteed; it is contingent upon when your client(s) are available.
Pros
Good salary, resume builder, freedom and independence
Cons
No benefits, pay contingent upon client availablity
Ok place
TSS Worker (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAAugust 29, 2017
This place is not actually a place it is.more like a independent contracting company who are willing to with old taxes. There are several required trainings but it's not guaranteed work hours. If you have a high need case you will have work. Once your child improves the hours reduce.
Tss
Therapeutic Staff Support/PCA (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAAugust 20, 2017
good hours, and pay. The managers are nice and seem to want to help the TSS and PCAs. Have worked there since January 2017. Good company to work for..
Productive and fun workplace
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 17, 2017
I love all the employee I work with and the individuals in the house. The manager is understanding and I love the fact that you can cross train and pick up hours at other houses.
great job to finish master degree
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJuly 11, 2017
I had a lovely assignment within CCRES, working with a student that needed assistance for safety reasons. I was given all the tools I needed to do my daily job, well. Pays well and did not add any stress in my life.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
no benefits
Great company
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJune 1, 2017
I absolutely love working for CCRES! It is definitely a great opportunity. The staff are great and very responsive. They also provide great trainings for the staff.
Summary of CCRES
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAMay 30, 2017
CCRES is a challenging position where one can work with disabled or troubled youth. It has an extensive training period and it provides an on site case manager that one can refer to if necessary. It is not a full time position with benefits.
Pros
support system in place
Cons
no benefits
Excellent example of professionalism
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAMay 21, 2017
Excellent example of professionalism in the work place. BSC's are supportive and always available. HR dept and Joe V. specifically are AMAZING. I am so proud to be a part of CCRES.
Pros
hours work around my children's schedule & excellent pay for industry
Cons
only good for individuals fresh out of school
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAFebruary 16, 2017
This was a great place to start out at but it really did not have no room for advancement in the company. I reached my cap rate within 6 months. Also if I wanted to receive my full 40 hours a week I would have to pick up extra cases outside of my regular assigned case which would take me away from my family
CCRES is a great place to work
TSS (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJune 5, 2016
CCRES is a great agency to work for. They pay for all the training they ask of you, and it does not take long to get cases. They are very supportive of their employees and are always available to talk to if you are having any issues. If you are straight out of college, it is a great place to start, the pay is great! compared to other competing similar jobs.
Pros
They pay for all training
Cons
You might not be be guaranteed full-time job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCRES. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about