CCRES Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Therapeutic Staff Support (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAApril 3, 2019
Productive workplace, with opportunities for advancement. Interesting career growth paths, and ample training provided. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping children in developing more productive behavior patterns.
Eligibility Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAMarch 30, 2019
No work from home. Little opportunity for career advancement. Management seemed arrogant and lack empathy for cultural diversification. Lack of cultural diversity. Inconsistent policies, lack of organization, Extreme favoritism and Lack of transparency.
Stressful Environment, The turnover is very high, unrealistic work demands. No training is offered. The company should invest in specialized training so new hires are prepared for the actual job.
Pros
Serving Children with behavior and physical disabilities
Cons
High turnover, unrealistic work demands. No training is offered.
Work with special needs kids
Personal Care Assistant/Therapeutic Staff Support (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 25, 2019
I would work with kids with behavior issues in need of an aid. I would typically go to their school and follow them around the whole school day and correct their behavior if it was inappropriate.
Job with benefit is what I am looking for.
Therapeutic Staff Support (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PA 19335November 29, 2018
This is a job to do when you don't have any family responsibility. It is also good for the people just coming out of college. As a person with a family, you need job that provides health benefits and other benefits.
Collaborative Setting, but no Benefits
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAOctober 15, 2018
I am fortunate to receive the case I was assigned as I requested to serve a client with less severe disabilities due to initial lack of experience. Working in a school setting is beneficial for my schedule as my other obligations include interning and night classes, so the school hours are convenient.
Pros
Holidays and weekends off
Cons
No benefits, paid-time off, sick days, etc.
Good company to work for
THERAPEUTIC STAFF SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAOctober 11, 2018
Best company to work for if you are looking for this type of work. You are reimbursed for your mileage and any out of pocket expenses. All forms to fill out are on line and there is always contact from the case manager. You are also not pressured to take cases.
Typical Contract Position
Para-educator (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PASeptember 25, 2018
CCRES is a contract agency so you get exactly what you'd expect from them. I worked in an elementary school and loved it, but CCRES didn't pay us what we're worth and they took away half of our sick time without notice. I only ever met one person in the CCRES office and that was for my interview. Once I started working in the school I never met another person from the office, but they made all the decisions about my employment. I would stay with this job if I was working for the school district and not an outside agency.
Good Place to learn about Pennsylvania state services.
Part Time- Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PASeptember 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time at the company, but I was hired for part-time employment. I would return if they offered a position that better met my education and employment skill level.
fun place to work
Therapeutic Staff Support (Former Employee) –  Montgomery County, PAAugust 20, 2018
I would work with clients that had difficulties being by themselves in society. I would help families and their children be able to function in the community and in their home lives.
Cons
Meet nice people and worked in nice schools,
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAAugust 20, 2018
CCRES was a nice place to work for. I wished they offered benefits. I got many hours of experience. They encouraged employees to go back to school but didn’t have anything set up to help practicum hours.
Great company to work for
TSS Worker (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJune 19, 2018
I’ve been with this agency for almost 4 years part time. Because of my work here, I went on to peruse my Masters in Behavior Analysis and they helped pay 10% of my tuition (every semester). They require a certain number a trainings per year but offer them all online or on site and you get paid!

This has been the perfect part time job!
Pros
Tuition assistance (even for part time staff), paid training, very flexible, 403(b) retirement plan, great compensation.
Cons
N/a
Very flexible!
Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAMay 21, 2018
Very flexible and great way to gain experience in the field! My BSC was great and super supportive and I learned a great deal about working with the special needs population.
Pros
Flexiblilty
Cons
No paid time off
Good environment for independent workers.
Therapeutic Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PA 19335April 23, 2018
I appreciated the caseworkers willingness to match and work with staff when choosing individuals, to get the best match to provide success for the individual and the staff involved.
Wonderful Place to work
TSS (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAApril 12, 2018
Case Managers are so supportive of needs and training, the communication is top rate, needs are always met and support is always there

HR supports your advancing within the company
Pros
Great hours for stay at home family
Great company
Therapeutic Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 4, 2018
Great pay, great resources and it is nice working with all different individuals in different settings. It was nice being able to see improvements with the clients you work with.
Great Entry Level Job
PCA/TSS (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 26, 2018
CCRES is a great entry level job for those who just graduated college and still somewhat rely on their parents. Keep in mind during winter/summer the hour's suck (not CCRES fault) because it is going based on the school's schedule (snow days, delays, early dismissals, holiday). Oh, and they do not provide health benefits. Other than that, the pay is cool, weekends off, and significant experience
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours, No Benefits
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 20, 2018
CCRES pays very well, though like most employers in this industry, they do not provide much by way of benefits. I have had an overall positive experience working for CCRES, and I would continue with them if I didn't decide to change career paths.
Rewarding and life changing place to work but not the best hours during winter.
Personal Care Assistant (Aid) (Current Employee) –  Coatesville, PAJanuary 20, 2018
At CCRES i learned how to communicate with non verbal students and talk down aggressive student. The hardest part was getting hit and still going back and loving the students the next day. The most enjoyable part was building relationship with the student and being a positive role model for them.
Pros
Experience, helping students grow
Cons
no healthcare. No consistency
School work envirnoment
TSS/PCA (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 11, 2018
Fast paced work environment, dealing with children in a school setting. Following assigned students throughout their school day. You are required to submit documentation for every day you work.
Great job
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJanuary 1, 2018
You Need to enjoy working with kids with special needs or behavioral psychology issues. Work in schools of choice with children of all stages, elementary school, middle school, high school.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCRES. Our community is ready to answer.