CCS Medical Employee Reviews

Production driven.
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXApril 3, 2018
Production driven and have to be organiized to reach productive. I enjoyed working here because i was able to do several projects which help my growth.
terrible management
Revenue Analyst Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2018
No place to advance. Turn over high due to unhappy employees. No change to learn anything new. Unable to use skills or branch out to other positions. Multiple CEOs and officer turnover.
Pros
vacation
Cons
salary terrible with no raises.
Be prepared to be used and laid off.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 2, 2018
Poor Management. Sucking up environment. I was employed here for two months on a temp to perm position. They offer no training , just sitting with another rep picked by the manager who is Not a trainer.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else
Very stressful due to clientele
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Tucker prison in Tucker ArApril 1, 2018
Became increasingly dangerous due to lack of ADC security (i.e. Assaults). I enjoyed the time spent there but in the past year drastic changes made were not in our best interest.
Pros
Live close to
Cons
Dangerous setting
Keep Trucking!
INSURANCE VERIFICATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 14, 2018
Worked there over 7 years. When I first started it was fine. After they went bankrupt we had a new CEO every year. Terrible Dont go there! Leadership will not train you and expect you to just get the job done.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Managers are rude! To much micro managing. You're treated like a child!
productivity driven environment
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMarch 6, 2018
The most enjoyable experience was learning about the different type of equipment used to help patient manage their condition at home. Management was good about communicating their expectation and we were equipped with the information to achieve expectation.
wonderful learning experience
AR Rep II (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 15, 2018
The company is a great dme company has has a complete teaching system for the new associates to become acquainted wit with . pen environment and positive feedback.
Pros
team spirit
Cons
non
Fast-paced work environment
Team Lead/Quality Analyst/Documentation/Sales (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 14, 2018
CCS Medical is a very fast-paced work environment that does offer opportunities for advancement to those talented individuals with a great work ethic.
Very fast pace enviornment
Medical Assistant PRN (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2018
Fast paced all the time learn something new everyday about the people you meet not the work Pay is alright could be better but other than that its easy
assisting patients with the diabetic medical needs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 4, 2018
CCS Medical had decent benefits. The Christmas parties were outstanding. Constant changes were inevitable. I learned a lot about diabetic medical supplies. This included insulin pumps, meters, as well as medications. When walk in customers were having trouble with their supplies I troubleshot for them. That was my most enjoyable part of the job. Knowing that I could personally help someone, as well as making sure they had what they needed each order per their insurance policy. The hardest part of the job was leaving.
Pros
helping patients with their needs
Cons
leaving tthe company
Positive work environment
Documentation Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 5, 2017
My Supervisor was helpful and caring. Which help me learn my job better. The environment was friendly and positive. There were advancement to other career opportunity.
Stressful and unfair
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PANovember 1, 2017
Stressful and unfair. You're given more work then what you're supposed to have and then you're punished if you can't keep up. Would not recommend to anyone.
My review
RN Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 30, 2017
I enjoyed working in corrections, the staff called in too often without consequence. I worked many overtime hours short staffed due to this pattern of behavior, there were incentives for not calling off or picking up extra time. Poor communication between the higher ups, no one wanted to be accountable a lot of finger pointing.
Pros
convenience, new and exciting descent pay
Cons
safety at risk, short staffed, locked in
REVENUE CYCLE SPECIALIST, SR (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 27, 2017
This is a fast pace environment. There is a lot to learn. Some times you have to go over and beyond to do your job but that can be a good thing. Management was great.
Professional but good atmosphere
MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 25, 2017
Ccs medical hired me without experience. There was a great training program at the time i was hired. There is room for growth. They offer overtime when available. They offer health insurance package. They offer referral incentive. Great supervisor in the dept were i worked. Comfortable and large facility. Very caring about the customers that they work with. Very friendly human resources department.
Pros
Holiday Gatherings with incentives. casual dress days
Cons
Health insurance premium alittle high
job moved
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 23, 2017
Loved this place to work but it was moving to Texas. We went from five buildings to one and we all found new jobs-then it came back slowly. it is still bringing dept by dept back.
Pros
people left
Cons
sad
Productive and competative place, with paid vacations and sick days. 401k and dental and vision. Wonderfull health insurane
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAOctober 16, 2017
A great place to work. Great customer service. Good benefits, (401k,dental,vision,). Good pay, chance to advance. Customer come first. Great workers..........
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not apreciated
sad
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 9, 2017
The company relocated to Texas and not everyone was allowed to go. I think I would have still been employed with them for quite some time had they no relocated. Nice place to work.
working with great employees
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAOctober 8, 2017
There is a rigid paid time off schedule that includes employees from this state and the company 's other location in Florida. There are only 2 people allowed to be off on the same day, even if a family member is having a serious surgical proceedure. Also the raises are very inconsistent. The most enjoyable aspect of the position was meeting a group of employees who are very special people.
Pros
the people that workied together were not only a team but a family
Cons
mandatoy overtime and getting paid time off when needed
Great Benefits, Not So Great Job
REFERRAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 8, 2017
You perform monotonous tasks everyday, all day, every week until everything starts to look the same. Little opportunity for advancement. Huge lack of training and communication. Great benefits though.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great Schedule
Cons
Boring, No Raises, No Opportunities to Move Up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCS Medical. Our community is ready to answer.