CCS Medical

United States42 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

payplacetimemanagementjobgreatworkday

DME company that decided to reorganize itself

Our wound care division was one of the best performing centers of CCS Medical. Due to restructuring of the company they moved to Dallas, TX. I was offered job after they moved to Dallas, but I was not in a position to move then

Pros

Large DME company with reasonable benefits

Cons

Restructuring was choatic

Great Example of a Company that takes care of it's employees

I have been with CCS Medical a short time, however since I started everyone has been very helpful, caring and engaged with my success. The management team is down to earth and listen. I am given clear expectations and help is always available when needed.Benefits are great and better than most. PTO is generous for just starting with them.

Pros

Culture, Pay, Benefits and Team

CCS Medical insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Micromanage, awful managers

Benefits are horrible, 3 hours a pay check, it takes a month and a half to even get one full day of pto off, no sick time it’s all combined. Pay starts at $15 , EST hour are 9-6 no flexibility , back to back calls

The absolute best company!!

Everything about CCS Medical is amazing. The pay is great and leadership is the best I have ever had. Training is 4 weeks long with an amazing trainer that is so patient, straight forward and hands down the best!! If you want to work for a company that truly cares about their patients AND their employees I highly recommend CCS Medical!!

Pros

Great pay and benefits, hour lunch, best leadership and training…. Basically everything!!

Cons

I can’t find not one con about CCS, I only left to deal with personal life issues and I do plan on trying to return!

Sales Rep

● Work-life balanceBasically, it’s ran by 2 men under 40 with a very arrogant attitude. One is from Harrisburg and the other from Philadelphia. Both aren’t on the same page at all which makes the dynamics awful.● Pay & benefitsAlthough there could be room for growth there is no room for raises. You’re given a fancy title but it has no relevance.● Job security and advancementThe boys who run it should not have VP after their name. They look for cheap quality candidates.● ManagementThe managers have absolutely no medical background yet they are in charge of their district.● CultureThere is no common denominator. This company needs men and not boys to run this company. It’s going downward.● OverallI was beyond happy to be hired for CCS until they would throw last minute meetings at you and put you in a position scrambling for help. They are very forgetf and hire low grade regionals with no medical expertise.

Short-term job, not a career

Poor training with a clueless management team and unrealistic goals. The job itself is intrinsically rewarding, but the incompetent management team will more than offset the positives of the position.

Pros

competitive pay and benefits

Cons

mandatory overtime and little to no chance for promotion

Productive and competative place, with paid vacations and sick days. 401k and dental and vision. Wonderfull health insurane

A great place to work. Great customer service. Good benefits, (401k,dental,vision,). Good pay, chance to advance. Customer come first. Great workers..........

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Not apreciated

Competitive

A typical workday consisted of making sales calls to high ranked hospitals, nursing facilities, physicians and specialist. I trained clients and patients on the latest diabetes devices. Nutritional education was provided during these training sessions as well as diabetes educational books.

Pros

compensation & benefits

Cons

innovation

Fun place to work with great people

i liked it very much. Great atmosphere and good co-workers.

Pros

Free lunch on Wednsdays

Cons

Healthcare, raises

great place to work for

I had a great time here easy work pick pack and pull orders all day . very stable company and helpful and nice coworkers. Pretty basic but non monotonous tasks given.

Pros

free lunch every wednsday

Cons

hours late 9-6 to compensate ups pickup schedule.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CCS Medical?

The Clearwater, FL location is great. Cafe on site

The position I currently have requires alot of self studying and travel

Pros

independence

Cons

i have to pay for my own expenses and then get reimbursed

Helping people with chronic diseases.

Typical work day consist of me reviewing the day's schedule, writing referrals for diabetic patients, input data from returned/signed referrals from doctor/nurse practioner, call patient to go over benefits, scheduled shipment of supplies.Learned the preventitive care for diabetes, healthy eating habits and use of diabetic supplies.Management great to work with. Open door policy.Co-workers friendly and knowledgable of the job and extremely helpful.Hardest part of job is coercing patients to change from current home delivery supplier.The most enjoyable part of job is working independently and getting the job done...

Pros

independent work

Cons

management in a different state

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCS Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.6
InHerSight Score
1.1Personal Development
1.8Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare CCS Medical with

• CCS Medical
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?