Ceannate Corp Culture reviews

competitive place in to work
Default Resolutions operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILNovember 13, 2018
call center environment with a competitive spirit where you must be results driven and have the ability to exceed KPI's to make the substantial income you desire
Interesting place to work
Human Resource Generalist (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILOctober 17, 2018
I loved my job and truly hope the best for this company. However I know that communication must improve in order to improve employee morale. I have been given a lot of unique tasks at this company and feel that they can do more to help normalize the culture.
Family Environment
Student Loan Counselor (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILSeptember 8, 2017
This position allows me to help others gain a better understanding of their student loans and the options they have. The managers and other coworkers are very helpful and supportive in making sure everyone is able to meet their goals. It is a family away from home.
Pros
coworkers are like family