CED Employee Reviews

Productive and great company to work for
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 19, 2019
For me, I looked forward to going to work everyday. All of my co-workers were very welcoming, helpful, and fun to be around. I caught onto the top very quickly and enjoyed doing it, mainly because it was a routine type of job and it was very organized. I was a receiver and learned to quickly go through tons of packages everyday delivered through UPS/FedEx and get them to my sales team as promptly as possible.
Pros
Hour lunch breaks when you choose to have it
Cons
Can be tiring but bearable
Good job
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waynesville, NCAugust 17, 2019
Good job and great management. Enjoyed working with the people that are there. Stress level is normal and easy to manage. Work load is normal and I was part time.
The Worst Company To Work For
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 25, 2019
The owners are live completely in a dream world! They have no clue what they are doing! They are completely delusional! Do not work for this company!
Pros
Cons
everything
CED was a good place to work.
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCApril 16, 2019
I enjoyed my time at CED. It is a good company with good people. Upper management let’s there people do what they were hired to do. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for s job.
Career minded
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 24, 2019
Working at CED was a great opportunity for me to learn the ins and outs of Accounting. I loved the team and I loved how they taught me new skills and how to build on my success.
Hard working person
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 7, 2018
willing to start from the bottom , team player, working to become a key player with a good company that cares about employees. Reliable, honest, trustworthy, Hard working.
You get what you give
Profit Center Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 28, 2018
If you want to work hard and get paid well for it CED is the place for you. If you just want a job that you can take it easy and get by it's probably not right for you.
Pros
autonomy, company with integrity and solid financials
Cons
Experience can vary based on strengths (or weaknesses of local manager)
Work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthSeptember 24, 2018
I started out as a high school part time job. Ended lasting 19 years... it was difficult to get pay raises. They use profit sharing as a lever not to give you a raise.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Pay
Meh
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Elko, NVSeptember 22, 2018
This was a good start of employment but the manager had no backbone. He was a worthless as a leader and gave no feedback or guidance. The other employees were just as worthless.
Freedom to become what you want...
Profit Center Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2018
CED is a great place to work for those willing to put in the effort to excel. You are given the leeway to prove what type of employee you are, but not necessarily the direction if it is needed. CED relentlessly gives control to their local profit center managers to make decisions on all factors affecting the business. All in all CED is a great place to work.
Pros
Opportunity for good compensation.
Cons
Good compensation not guaranteed
Bueno
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Es una gran Empresa, aprendi mucho sobre el trabajo a realixar, muy buenos colegas de trabajo y exelente colectivo en general, les estare siempre enormemente agradecidos,,hubiera deseado un salario mejor y asi no haber tenido q abandonar esta compania,, pero no obstante,, aprecio mucho el tiempo q labore para la misma y doy gracias a todos por esto ,,
Pros
Muy buenos beneficios
Cons
Salarios aun bajos