Cedar Park Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

N/a
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJune 4, 2018
Labor and delivery was a fun place to work. The team of nurses and doctors in the unit are excellent! It’s the most happy area of the hospital to work.
don't waste your time
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXMarch 21, 2018
I worked in radiology which was very poorly run. They expect their PRN shifts to work according to their needs and be on call (which no other PRN does). There is such a high turn over that you're constantly expected to cover other shifts, and overnight shifts are working the whole department by yourself. The director is very forgetful and will forget entire conversations you've had.
Pros
pays better than other hospitals
Cons
high turn over, incompetence, poor management
horrible doctors. horrible care don' t go there if you have a real emergency.
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 6, 2018
poor management. cutthroat, backstabbing place to work. Horrible environment. Do not go there if you have a real emergency. For a simple fracture or sprain they might be ok.
Pros
no pro's here people
Cons
worst patient care I've ever come across
Nice place to work.
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJanuary 23, 2018
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is nice place of work.
They provide good benefits. Patient Access Team and manager also supervisor are very understandable and nice. I liked to work with entire team of Patient Access Specialist.
not impressed
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJanuary 22, 2018
The manager lacked leadership skills. Would gossip, not engaged. Poor communication skills. She is no longer there but these ratings were for the time she was manager. High turnover, especially in the Administration.
Pros
the team
Cons
poor management
Great place to work.
Surgical Tech - Certified (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJanuary 21, 2018
CPRMC is a great hospital to work at. Great group of co-workers and a great group of surgeons to work with.

The OR Director is top notch and would never leave if my wife wasn't getting relocated.
Great Place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJanuary 12, 2018
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is a wonderful place to work... Great atmosphere and the O R culture is outstanding... After my time on the traveling circuit I would love to go back there to work full time.
Started Out ok
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXDecember 20, 2017
When I first started the job was great, the training needed work. Always told to figure it out, communication was sparse and unclear.

Managment had zero accountability
Pros
Staff the people I worked with were great
Cons
Poor Mgmt, zero communication
Community Job
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Med/Surg is a fast paced unit where your shift will go by quickly. Patient satisfaction is very important at this facility. Looking to try a new position you will have the opportunity to do that here.
Pros
Community feel, Great set of doctors, Great team, great HR staff
Cons
busy, lack of breaks/lunch
Staff very skillful at their jobs
Nursing (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 2, 2017
Place is nice,staff very knowledgeable and shows skills at their jobs..definitely need effective managers that are proactive to create a fair and conducive atmosphere for staff retention..heavy workload but staff always display teamwork...very strict with call ins,no matter what..sad having to think we deal with sickness and cannot be empathetic to the staff...could be a much better to work...management just need a lot of changes.
In the Darkages
MLT (Former Employee) –  Leander, TXMay 26, 2017
Laboratory computer system is horrible, management is oblivious to the troublemakers and generally sides with them. Immature staff throughout that tend to gang up on other staff. Most upper management is original to this fairly young hospital. A more successful hospital needs to come buy it out and clean house because this could be a great place to work, but its not.
Pros
growing communities around
Cons
small minded, small town ideals
Worst Place I've Ever Worked
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXMay 6, 2017
If I could give less than one star I would. If you want to be overworked, treated like garbage by staff and management then go to work for Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. It is, by far, the worst working environment I have ever encountered. Constantly understaffed r/t staff quitting due to bad treatment. Management changes constantly. This place is all about making $$. They don't care about their patients or their staff.
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Great!
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXMay 2, 2017
Great. Small hospital. knowledgeable staff, feels more like family. Treat their patients with their well being in mind, instead of a dollar sign. Great values.. enjoyed working with a company that shared my same values and principals.
Close to my home
Staff Nurse, Medical/Surgical Unit (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXApril 27, 2017
Has its problems med/surg floor nothing is organized especially orientation to the unit, the nurse aides like to run their own show they do not have any guide lines overall the worst experience of my life, surg dept. has wonderful surgeons to work with
Pros
close to my home
Cons
workplace problems
Great Place to Work
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXApril 26, 2017
Great employer, fun environment. Very busy but great leadership and training. Chance to advance and great pay and benefit plans available. Appreciates staff.
Excellent
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXApril 10, 2017
The management was amazing to work for. I did not have to float. My coworkers were like family. The hospital took care of its nurses well. I recommend this hospital as a place of employment.
Nice people to work for.
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Many of the doctors were great, co workers were supportive and nice. Benefits were great. I just moved to south Austin why am relocated to st Davids south.
avoid this place
Respiratory therapist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Do not let a loved one stay at this hospital. Staff, the majority, are incapable of simple routine care.
The baby delivery is the best section to the hospital and yet you can find better hospitals to deliver babies.
Small staff that is kept low due to management's greed.
Pros
Cons
all of them
Productive and Fun Place. to work.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJanuary 1, 2017
I work both postions in the kitchen. I host and I clerk. On the days I Clerk I update and file patients diets as well as call for each meal to help them pick what they would like to eat according to their diets. I also prep dessserts for the patient line and other baking for the café as well. As Host I prep the patients trays for delivery as well as deliver to each patient for each meal. I cut and prep patient side salads and Fresh fruit.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Favortism to certain empolyees, hour cut backs (ie. I am Full Time but have only been scheduled for Part Time.)
great staff, terrible upper management
ICU RN (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXOctober 31, 2016
Upper management loves to listen to staff regarding concerns to improve unit and patient safety/satisfaction. Although, they never act or implement concerns, falls upon deaf ears mostly.