Cedar Village Employee Reviews

Prefer not to anwser
Director of Facility Services (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 26, 2018
As a department head I did very well with this organization however they are not totally employee focused. Due to location it is very difficult to hire sand maintain staff.
Clean workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 27, 2018
It was a clean work place. I also enjoyed the hospitality. The residents were very nice and welcoming. I enjoyed my time working at Cedar Village nursing home.
Cedar Village
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 25, 2018
Decent place to work. Management isn't that great but they definitely have the hours if you need them. Clean and the resident are great. The staff is easy to get along with as well. Drama free.
Great place to work in a fast paced environment
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 3, 2018
The management team has really grown over the past year and the support that is given to the nurses and stna's has improved greatly. Staffing shortage is a problem no matter where you go. Nurse Managers help out on the floor when needed and have even been known to come in during the night to work when there are nurse call-offs.
No staff, poor management
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 16, 2018
understaffed, working with one nurse and one aid with 24- 30 residents is a common thing. management only cares about themselves and when they get to go home. No team work, and nurses will stab you in the back. overall not worth the stress, company is on the verge of selling. only good thing about them is the benefits, good health insurance for good price and PTO is accrued and rolls over to following year.
cedar village realy nice place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 6, 2018
front desk answering calls sorting residents letters taking notes. in a elderly community village learning about the judges culture it was a fun and happy place to work with elderly people that live there it was a beautiful experience.
Caring and fun place to work
Director (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJanuary 27, 2018
I enjoy my job and I love this company. This company has always been very good to me. We all care about improving our community and our care delivery to our residents! Very excited to see what the future holds for Cedar Village!
Pros
Wonderful benefits and coworkers
Cons
I have none
Productive place to work with amazing residents.
Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Yankton, SDDecember 9, 2017
The residents were great and funny people to be working for. Co-workers really loved to spread unprofessional rumors. and management was very poor. She'd save her self over her staff and would accuss staff and lying. Yells at staff infront of resident. over all a great place to work if you can handle the poor management and the rumor mills.
Pros
Free food
Cons
poor management
Director of Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 27, 2017
Cedar Village is a community to take care of those whom need special care and others whom want to live in an assisted living environment. I have enjoyed my years of service!
Pros
helping others is a satisfying feeling everyday
Cons
health care changes is a challenge
Emotional job
CNA / Restorative Aide (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 29, 2017
This job was great! Knowing you made a difference in someones day, made everything worth it, even on the roughest days. The only reason i left was to relocate states.
Pros
Benefits of being someones care giver knowing you made a difference
Cons
Hard work, a lot of pulling and lifting
Excellent place to work
Current - LPN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 10, 2017
Cedar Village is a religious based facility that caters completely to the needs of it's residents and patients. Wonderful working conditions, good pay and great staff. Highly recommend Cedar Village!
Pros
Cleanest facility I have ever worked at
Cons
I have no cons
I love my job
STNA/Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 7, 2017
It's a great clean place to work with no foul odors .. Mangement works with my school schedule and there are also hours available to pick up as needed
Excellent benefits and colleagues.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 9, 2017
Wonderful care and co-workers. Had a great job and enjoyed the people I met daily. The community is beautiful and the benefits are excellent. I loved working there.
Wonderful work environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 18, 2016
While the management constantly changed things around, the other people in the dining room were wonderful to work with.

We enjoyed ourselves and bantered back and forth while completing the daily work.
Pros
free lunch/dinner
Cons
no break.
Love this Company
Wash and dry patients and assist individuals (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 28, 2016
For what I do, this is company is overall a great place. I am a home health aide, so I do a lot of one on one work with my clients. What I like the most is the one on one time that you have with the clients but what I dislike is the constant change with clients. Scheduling is change often and clients aren't happy with the frequent change either. Working here has opened my eyes to the different stages of the aging adult. I was used to working with those whom all had some stage of dementia or those whom all were able to ambulate with limited assistance. Here I have worked with a wide range of people, behaviors, and abilities as far as their state/quality of life. At the end of the day I love this place and my clients but my responsibilities have outgrown the pay.
Fast passed, Retirement community
Home care Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 11, 2016
I enjoy meeting the needs of our clients. Sometimes to much because work and overflow into my personal life. Wonderful and caring boss. High expectations.
Pros
Wonderful Boss
Cons
Healthcare
terrible place to work
STNA/Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJanuary 5, 2016
Always working short, do not care about their employees. Management is terrible! Co workers do not work together. Every worker is for themself. There is more agancy in building then regular staff!
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
not enough staff
Encouraging and caring work enviornment
Dietary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 31, 2015
Cedar Village is a very upscale retirement community for both residents and employers.
Management is very productive yet understanding and flexible at the same time.
wonderful company
Caregiver/Med aide (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 25, 2015
I enjoyed my patients they fun to work with the staff where very productive and kind the mangers where okay most of the time
Good place
Registered Nurse Clinical Leadership Role (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 11, 2013
I had a good experience with the staff and students both, well kempt place.