They are great for the most part
The hours suck, especially if someone call in or do a no show, the manager will not ask nor tell you about but expects you to stay while the go home and relax. Cefco will work you like a dog and then treat you like trash.
The working hours were awesome and yes I would have to fill in when someone was ill.
60 to 87 sometimes I worked every day 7 days a week
40 hours per week
Honestly, cefco is the worst job I've ever had. While having my own hours, I was constantly called upon randomly to fill in for others. The hours were messed with, and unfair.
They vary from job to job....my hours were horrible!
- How can I get my employees identification number9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at CEFCO Convenience Stores?9 people answered
- What holidays are payed time and a half?8 people answered
- After you apply how long does it take for them to get back with you8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make CEFCO Convenience Stores a better place to work?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CEFCO Convenience Stores?7 people answered
- What benefits does CEFCO Convenience Stores offer?7 people answered
- Does all the stores have a deli?7 people answered
- What does the cook make an hour?6 people answered
- Do you get paid weekly or bi weekly4 people answered