It should be in your email. You may need to call the manager and as if she sent your people matters stuff and what's going on.
For me, it was within 1 week, but I was hired before then.
Bad ground results were quick. Manager calling to give a start date was not!
- How can I get my employees identification number9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at CEFCO Convenience Stores?9 people answered
- What holidays are payed time and a half?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make CEFCO Convenience Stores a better place to work?8 people answered
- After you apply how long does it take for them to get back with you8 people answered
- How are the working hours at CEFCO Convenience Stores?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CEFCO Convenience Stores?8 people answered
- What benefits does CEFCO Convenience Stores offer?7 people answered
- Does all the stores have a deli?7 people answered
- What does the cook make an hour?6 people answered