CEG Partners Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Ethical, effective and caring company with top-notch people
Online Marketing Developer (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasNovember 13, 2012
CEG Partners is a great place for independent employees who function well on the honor system. The ability to work from home is a big plus, and the company culture is warm and family friendly. Mike Stafford is a primo employer who doesn't believe in micromanaging; instead he hires highly competent people and turns them loose to achieve. He's supportive and patient with coworkers and makes everyone, partner or contract worker, part of the team, not a subordinate/employee.

The feeling that we're all in it together is one of the nicest parts about working for CEG Partners. Knowing that we offer invaluable services to our clients is another and watching the company grow and excel makes a trifecta of job satisfaction.
Pros
independence, flex-time, caring coworkers
Great people. Great company.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 11, 2012
As a contactor, CEG Partners got me placed in a terrific position where I could use my skills. They matched me to a good situation and have kept me engaged full time in a fast-changing market. They have excellent client companies who are actively seeking contract employees and I've had opportunities to accept permanent positions.
Pros
personal attention. lots of positions. competitive pay rates.
Cons
small company. relatively new.
Great Company to work for/with.
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 8, 2012
Great company, found a great job for me. Staff is professional and friendly.
Pros
professional, friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEG Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

CEG Partners Reviews by Location