CEI Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Line Helper (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 2, 2018
We would pack and ship products to local stores from the warehouse which I had never done before so it was a learning experience for me . We would work either on rf side, cerimide, or the other side and it depended on which side you worked on as to how long you were there for and if you had to come in on Saturdays too.
Pros
several breaks during our shifts, learning new things, getting to test out the products first
Cons
temporary work, part of plant closing causing layoffs
Worst company
Field Service Supervisor, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 15, 2018
This is by far the worst company that I have ever worked for. It is a father and son owned company and they micro manage all of their employees. The father and son hate each other.
Slow pace atmosphere with low pay
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 18, 2018
This job will put you to sleep! It was slow paced, long hours and the pay was just minimum wage. Management here is fine though. The work wasn't hard just extremely boring.
overall not too bad
Return Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMay 20, 2018
A variety of different tasks performed at different locations in the area. Tasks are simple and easy to learn. Relaxed environment with fair and friendly management.
Productive environment with room to grow
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yeehaw Junction, FLMay 20, 2018
Carnahan, Proctor, and Cross was a wonderful place to work. I wish I hadn't had to leave! Company is committed to developing it's employees for future growth and development.
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 2, 2018
This was a wonderful place to work. The research is ahead of its time. Managment is strong and motivated. They will guide you to be extremely productive in your workday.
No retirement plan
Lead Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 29, 2018
Need better management, hiring managers that have no ideal how a production facility should run from day to day basic. CEI is a company that if your'nt a person that kiss a-- it's no advancement for you, sad but true. Their has been people, there for years and never have been consider for advancement. Co-workers are good people to work with. Over the years it was a great place to work,until the excessive change of managment,HR.,production supervision etc. Downhill as one would say.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Do better
Good Place to work
Client Service Team Representative (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PAMarch 12, 2018
I began working for CEI shortly after College and was first time dealing with accident management and the intricacies of the business operations. It was family owned and operated and felt like you were cared for and not just a Corporate number.
good workplace
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAMarch 3, 2018
CEI is a good place to work for the mechanically inclined. Must have aluminum welding, steel welding, and fabrication experience. Also must have some kind of mechanics background.
The job was nice in the beginning
Truck washer/ mechanic/ (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAFebruary 14, 2018
I've never work for a company such as CEI it was all like smoke and mirror you saw 1 thing but it was another . They told you 1 thing but it was always another just a lot of kissing and back stabbing
Pros
No pros
Cons
You was tired everyday
Cei is a very good company to work but they do not give growth opportunity
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Holmdel, NJJanuary 17, 2018
I found out about this company by a friend who has a relative who works with you and more or less I already know something about the company and I am very interested in being part of your company
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Oxford, MSJanuary 15, 2018
This job was a great one! It was always fast and slow throughout the week. I got meeting paperwork together, emails, tickets, draws sent in to the main office, etc.

I think anyone could be a perfect fit here as long as you listen to instructions and do as you are asked!
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
No health benefits
Long stressful working hours.
Driver delivery (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GADecember 10, 2017
The equipment was not DOT certified. Management did not care about the drivers and did not maintain equipment up to driving conditions. When veterans vehicles break down they would give assigned tractors to the veterans even though the tractors were assigned to drivers already.
Pros
Money
Cons
Bad equipment
its a job
Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VANovember 7, 2017
no i dont want to work there again. my supervisor was a good one but his boss does to much. he dont respect the workers because we were temps. dont work there
Very flexible& quick paced job
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NDNovember 2, 2017
The faster you worked and got your routes done accurately, the more time off you had or more opportunity to earn more money by helping others. Very flexible and understanding environment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
work in all weather conditions
Place was terrible
Picker/Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAOctober 24, 2017
The CEI I was at was terrible. Luckily it's closed now but back when I was there it was an unorganized nightmare. Was far too strict for a minimum wage job
Great place to work. Good people.
Senior Clinical Trial Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 18, 2017
This is a great place to work and learn. Very generous pay and benefits. Projects are very good and meaningful. Growth for employees is highly encouraged. Excellent mentors.
Pros
Exciting. Medium paced. Family-like environment. Great camaraderie.
Cons
None at this time.
Tries to be a productive establishment hires to many childish like adults
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 9, 2017
Working there of course is great but when you have individuals who make the job harder than what it should it to will make things hard for you. Other than that my manager is awesome and when you have hard workers working with you work is less stressful
horrible place, pay you mininum wage to slave
Assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 24, 2017
awful place they don't care and never understanding to anything plus your on your feet for ten hours a day for minimum wage. the management is not organized, might show up for work and get sent home because of nowhere to place you.
productive
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 21, 2017
CEI was a private, productive company to hired workers to work for their company and help them to get the job done on time. You can make up your own hours .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEI. Our community is ready to answer.