Cejka Search Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Overall if you enjoy putting head down and not thinking outside the box...Perfect
BLANK (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOOctober 4, 2017
I think I liked working here maybe the first two months of my eighteen months. This is a job that if you enjoy being told what to do and just pushing buttons you will love.
Fun Enjoyable Corporate Environment
Healthcare Recruitment Research Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 24, 2016
This is a great company to work for, Cejka Search is a branch of Cross Country Healthcare and they are among the top in the industry. The internship I was able to complete helped me develop my critical thinking skills as well as learning an immense amount of information about healthcare.
Pros
Great People, Flexible hours, Great executive team
Cons
Longevity and Expertise
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 15, 2015
Skillful recruiters and search consultants that have a long history at Cejka (several with 9+ years) - welcoming to new comers and extremely educational training. Friendly environment, great experience.
Pros
great for learning the business, good hours, lifestyle friendly
Churn and Burn.
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  St. LouisMarch 11, 2012
New-comers are not made to feel welcome here. It's a very competitive job and you are handed the jobs that have been sitting on the shelf for years that no one else could fill. Then, you are not given credit when you fill them. Turnover is HIGH, which is something they hide. Bonuses are miniscule for the amount of work it takes to fill their openings in po-dunk cities. And, the company culture and gossip-mill at this company doesn't make it worth the stay either. Do yourself a favor and find a different place to work.
Pros
free popcorn!
Cons
internal gossip, poor training, no motivation due to poor bonus plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cejka Search. Our community is ready to answer.

Cejka Search Reviews by Location