Celebree Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Not a job for students
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MDMarch 18, 2019
Early childhood is my major, and I was really excited to start work here. The school manager was never there and left all the work to the other "managers". Teachers get moved from classroom to classroom, sometimes every 30 minutes. They placed an unexperienced teacher in the room but their selves with no help. The kids are wonderful to work with, there's loads of drama though between the teachers. Even if you're part time you will still work 40 plus hours a week, not very flexible with the schedules. Teachers aren't allowed to take off for work, even if you have the dates way ahead of time. The most enjoyable part is working with the students and some of the teachers, but all the other factors made it difficult to stay.
Pros
Building friendships with the children
Cons
poor management, lots of drama.
Teacher
Lead Teacher ages 3 to 4classNovember (Former Employee) –  Severna Park, MDJanuary 21, 2019
Responsible for the early childhood development and education of students age 2 to 4. Stressful environment due to poor management. Classrooms were overfill and not enough supplies for the children.
Pros
Work indoors with children
Cons
Poor Management
the hardest part of the job
Management Support/Lead Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJanuary 7, 2019
I was let go with no real explanation but for Human Resource person to say "I don't think you were a strong enough lead" after being let go working there 5 years with promotion.
Awful Workplace
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  MarylandDecember 29, 2018
At first, I loved it! However soon after the turnover was ridiculous! The management sees you as just another number. They could care less about you as long as you abandon your life for their buisness. Pay is terrible & raises are only like 10 cent a year. NOT the place for you!!!
Pros
Will work with your desired schedule
Cons
Short breaks, Pto, management, stressful
Brand new but excited
Teachers aide (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDDecember 6, 2018
I’m still in the CTI training but I am excited to be apart of a start family oriented company that not only sees the value in their teachers but also holds us at a higher standard. I can’t wait to see where celebree will take me!
Benefits
I LOVE Celebree!
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Middletown DENovember 8, 2018
As a Lead Teacher I’ve been in the daycare industry for 3 years now. I’ve NEVER been at a better center than Celebree. They’re so neat, organized, and professional. The classrooms are very eye grabbing and attrative. The staff is so friendly and understanding. The CTI training is WONDERUL! Most centers don’t even offer training to their teachers and their pay is very fair compared to my other center, plus there’s benefits! Really could not have asked for a better center to work at.
Pros
Benefits, Friendly Staff, Professional
Great place to work.
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDOctober 13, 2018
Celebree is a great family oriented workplace. Not only are you a part of each child’s family you are also a part of the Celebree family. They are there to help, support, and guide you throughout your Celebree career. The management is absolutely wonderful, they are there to help coach and make you a better teacher. Overall Celebree is a great place to work.
Pros
Great atmosphere, Amazing management.
Cons
Benifits
Fun workplace
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Germantown MarylandOctober 9, 2018
Celebree provides many fun and entertaining things to get the children engaged. I thoroughly enjoy circle time as they play active music. They celebrated the teachers one day and played celebration and it was so awesome to sing and dance with my children.
Pros
Very flexible and engaging
Cons
Very good daycare to work at
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEOctober 8, 2018
Celebree is totally different from the other daycares I have worked at. You can just feel the difference. It is a very good environment and there is definetely room to grow at celebree unlike most daycares. I enjoy coming to work everyday and love my bosses. My bosses are very understanding and try to compromise with me. It is by far the best job I have worked at so far.
Great place to work! It feels like a big family with parents, teachers, children, and management!
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEOctober 8, 2018
Celebree is a great place to work! But it’s not the easiest place! It is a lot of work, but it feels great to really teach the children! The pay is really good for a childcare, but let’s be honest, teachers don’t get paid enough.
Pros
Fun work environment!
Forest Hill
Preschool lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Forest hillOctober 8, 2018
I have been working here for 8 years and am so proud of have advanced into a preschool teacher now currently in school. An amazing friendly work environment filled with mentors!
Best employer I've ever worked for!
Lead preschool teacher (Current Employee) –  Eldersburg, MDOctober 8, 2018
I LOVE my job! I look forward to going to work every day. Warm and inviting environment. I have wonderful relationships with my team and families. The quality of education provided for the children is remarkable. Lots of opportunities for growth. I love my Celebree family!
Pros
Room to grow, team atmosphere, tight knit school community
Fun and helping
Aide (Current Employee) –  Fallston MarylandOctober 8, 2018
Working for Celebree is so much fun. It’s hard to find a place where you have so much help and support from your co workers. Everyday I go to work I feel confident thanks to the people in corporate and my directors. Everyday is different and you have so much room to grow and improve. I actually feel comfortable with referring people to work for Celebree and love knowing I won’t have to stress if they like it or not because even if they aren’t fit for the classroom I know there’s different jobs still open for that person.
Cons
Pay
Great
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  DelawareOctober 8, 2018
I love this company so far! The only thing I would change is the amount I get paid. But all teachers in any center are underpaid in my opinion! Other then that, everything is great!
Love My Celebree Family
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fallston, MDOctober 8, 2018
Working for Celebree Learning Centers has been an educational, fulfilling and valuable journey. I have learned so much and continue to grow with the support and encouragement of my administrative team and fellow teachers. We are family at Celebree.
#CelebreeProud #MySchoolFamily #WeAreCelebree
Productive and fun
Aided teacher (Current Employee) –  Hampstead, MDOctober 8, 2018
Celebree is a great place to learn and grow. The center is a second family to me. It is productive and the management really cares about your well being and growth. I highly recommend celebree as a company to work for!
Pros
Proactive, caring
Fantastic work environment
Lead Teacher Pre-K (Current Employee) –  FallstonOctober 8, 2018
Celebree is a great place to work. You are encouraged to use your creativity in the room. There is a great sense of team and help provided in the center and through corporate. They are family oriented and they care and show empathy not just for the children but for the families as well. Our teachers and management go above and beyond to ensure everyone has a fantastic celebree experience.
Pros
Work your way up, creativity, teamwork
Cons
Wages
Celebree is the place to be
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDOctober 8, 2018
If you are passionate about teaching, Celebree is the place to be. Not only do our teams get to use their creativity in teaching out students, but there is room for job advancement. Leadership Academy helps teachers improve their skills, get into management roles or into corporate office roles. The culture at Celebree is FUN, bright, and team oriented.
Pros
Job advancement
Do not recommend
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Ellicott City, MDJune 28, 2018
Work environment was very catty and it was worsened by management. Corporate does not value employees and would take their money for "trainings" that were illegitimate. Teachers are not paid well. The culture is phony, not supportive, and any advancement is due to popularity not work ethic.
poor company
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  MDJune 24, 2018
poor wages, poor management, minimal career advancement, over worked, then given off to cut your over time, focused on enrollments not the kids, daycare rates outragous