Celebrity Staff Employee Reviews

My qualifications is front desk/ receptionist to provide excellent customer service skills.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 13, 2018
My job description was a customer service representative giving peope quality and accurate information. I have learned to be a very good listener making sure before the end of the conversation the the indiviual was satisfied with the outcome. The hardest part of my job was making sure i did not get caught up feeling there sadness.The most enjoyable is helping people.
good day
(Contractor) Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAOctober 20, 2018
loved the job and enjoyed working for celebrity staffing and would still be there and be hired on fulltime from company if company did not downsize and the agent of celebrity staffing would of given me more notice
An Employment Agency
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 11, 2018
This was an employment agency. They did find me a job at an drug manufacturing company that I was temporary for six months. I completed data entry orders, verified delivery dates with suppliers filed orders and assisted with imports and exports.
Great Company
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 5, 2018
I enjoyed the team, environment and the opportunity to be apart of a company that really showed they cared about connecting employment for a motivated individual.
If you enjoy temporary work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68154September 5, 2018
My job descriptions varied a lot. The jobs that were available at the time like housekeeping and clerical. I did learn a lot more of the city of Omaha due to traveling to different worksites. The hardest part about the job was the fact of not knowing the next time you are going to work. The most enjoyable part would be just meeting to people.
Offers Great Opportunities
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 29, 2018
I was contacted by Celebrity, who is located in Lincon, NE, for an assignment with Crete Carrier Corporation in Columbus, OH. The staffing manager was very welcoming and personable and ensured I had everything needed for start and perform my assignment efficiently. Also made the transition from temp to perm effortless.
Pros
Great Staff!
Cons
None Come to Mind.
Good place to work through... Staff friendly and helpful
Data Entry/Conversion Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 20, 2018
This is a temporary services employer... I found a job within a week of applying with them and have worked at the same company for over 2 1/2 years.
March 29, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're so happy to hear that you're in a position that's a great fit for you and has been for the long term. We're glad you're part of the Celebrity Staff family!

March 29, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're so happy to hear that you're in a position that's a great fit and has been for the long term. We're glad you're part of the Celebrity Staff family!

Staffing Agency
Enrollment Specialist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 20, 2018
It was fairly typical. The staffing agents were easy to work with and checked in frequently. They tried very hard to ensure the candidate matched well with the company.
Excellent way to check out different jobs.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 6, 2018
I enjoyed working with Celebrity staff because it gave me the opportunity to meet new people and work in very different offices. The people have all been very professional.
March 19, 2018

Thanks so much for taking time to review Celebrity and for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it! We're happy to know you've had a positive experience with us and we look forward to continuing to assist you with your career!

Temp to perm position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARFebruary 5, 2018
I worked through the temporary agency for a permanent position and JB Hunt. I would use phones talking to delivery customers and schedule deliveries. I enjoyed working there
Pros
Day time hours
Cons
nothing
A great place to gain lots of experience.
Office Administration/General Clerical (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 29, 2017
I think temporary work is a great place to gain lots of different kinds of experience, however, they seldom pay well. Ultimately, I did gain a well paying job thru one of my assignments and I am grateful to Celebrity for that opportunity.
Pros
A great place to gain lots of experience
Cons
Work opportunities seldom pay well.
Celebrity was a good place to work, they placed me in a job immediately.
CSR for the Red Cross (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 18, 2017
A work day was spent cold calling blood donors who were eligible to donate and try to get them to come in and donate again. I learned that people are extremely nice to Red Cross callers. The management were attentive if we had a question and did not hover over me while I was on the phone. The hardest part of the job is when you call a donor and their records were not put in correctly. It ate up a lot of phone time getting the information correct in their file. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a donor would thank me for doing what I do. They tell me I am doing a good thing.
Pros
People would answer the phone for the Red Cross.
Cons
Their was a lot of computer glitches in their system.
Professional
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 5, 2017
I worked through them as a Claims Rep for a company. I remember one female worker that had to reach out to me that was rude(other employees complained about how rude she was as well). They were however pretty on top of things when it came to getting stuff done for you or getting questions answered. I only dealt with Amber, which I believe was a general manager and the female employee that dealt with my paychecks. Overall, professional experience from most of the employees I dealt with. I would work for them again.
Pros
Good Paying jobs, got things done in a timely manner
Cons
Dealing with some rude employees
Celebrity Staffing
Temporary Agency work (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 2, 2017
been able to help me find jobs quickly. I truly enjoy working for them when the time is in need. They are able to help me find a job very quickly when i need them.
Protected Employees
Temporary Office Worker (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAOctober 3, 2017
If I had an issue with a company I was working with I could contact Dallas and she would deal with the issue. They provided training if needed. Dallas was very good about checking in with me every week to see how my week/day was going.
Temporary Job
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 24, 2017
This job was over 13 years ago and I don't remember a lot. I came everyday and I had a list of phone #s to call and that was everyday all day. There were three of us and one permeate employee oversaw our work.
Pros
It was a source of income
Cons
Temporary Job
Almost everyone that works in a recruiting capacity is very easy to work with.
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 21, 2017
I have had very good luck with the placements that I have had the opportunity to be put in.
There have been one or two Recruiters who are a little power crazy and been difficult to deal with, but overall I would definately continue to utilize their services.
no fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merriam, KSJuly 17, 2017
it is not any fun being forced to submit a review of everywhere you worked in your resume. for example, this place is a temp agency. thats about all you can say about it
Great company to help find your next career.
Temporary Administrative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 21, 2017
They always placed me at great companies. Told me what to expect, who to report to, and what hours I would be working. The pay was always fair, and they found me some wonderful permanent positions as well.
Productive and flexible
Temp Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  City of Lincoln Street MaintenanceMarch 21, 2017
They work hard to pair you with an optimal job that matches your personality and abilities. They are personable and open about goals and policies. I have enjoyed my job assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celebrity Staff. Our community is ready to answer.