Cellairis Employee Reviews

Phone/Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSJune 16, 2019
At Cellairis I repaired phones and computers with skills I already obtained from previous work experience. The work environment was sometimes quiet and slow and then it could be fairly fast paced with a lot of customers coming in.
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 3, 2019
Has very demanding specification but rewarding. Can be improved by providing more benefits to workers and making the work place more fun. It’s safe invitoent
great place to learn great things from
Lead Technician/Manager (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXMay 13, 2019
I started from the bottom the company was a great fit period you learn all types of new tricks and skills,
some areas aren't to great their are a lot different locations owned some not by cellairis but other than that it is a great company to start out in learn sales,repair,etc
Pros
lots of knowledge to be learned never ending
Cons
some places arent the best
Relaxed
Cell Phone Technician (Former Employee) –  Rockaway, NJApril 23, 2019
It was fun fixing phones and being able to sit down for the rest of the day. However the job can be very stressful if you don't know what you are doing. It can also be unfair especially if you break a device and have to pay out of pocket in order to pay for the damage, but I don't blame them, it is my responsibility after all.
Pros
Free Temper Glass
Cons
Stress
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2019
It is a good place to work. Work pressure is there, but, it is comfortable too. It is a small company with less team members. There are challenges too related to work. Having a nice time, my project is getting over so have to leave the company.
Very family orientated business
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXMarch 25, 2019
One of the most unexpected great places to work. Had a solid bonus structure and room for advancement for the right candidates. Stores compete in sales to be the top store but management always stays focused no matter the outcome we are all on the same team.
Pros
The owners
Cons
A job meant for the average high school student
Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 21, 2019
Since most of the locations are within a mall, it is definitely meant for a younger crowd to work there. Compensation is fair, but not enough to manage cost of living. Only consider working here, if you enjoy the mall type atmosphere and part time work!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Low pay.
This is a Corporate Co. but location was owned privately
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHNovember 17, 2018
One of my favorite jobs due to the Culture, I enjoyed meeting new people everyday and the job gave me plenty of autonomy to work a location by myself with occasional audits from the District Manager.
Pros
Ability to work with a Team and Independently
Cons
Hours are demanding especially Holiday time
good place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKNovember 8, 2018
its was very easy and good working with others they just closed business. supervisor was very good getting paid time of hardest part of my work when some body call and get mad for not fixing there phone.
Pros
good health insuranceq
Cons
taking some time mad calls
Interesting place to work
Manager - Device Repair Technician - Sales (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AROctober 3, 2018
managers will replace you in seconds
we do not get enough time to train before just going out and fixing devices
managers do not care about their employees

pros: commission can add up quite a bit
Working to live and living to work
Sales Associate/Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 3, 2018
If Cellairis was a football team they would be the 2017-2018 Cleveland Browns. Honestly they would do so much better if they had listened to there employees rather than try to improve on the terrible ideas they input toward the company.
Pros
You can learn how to repair smart devices
Cons
Very little to no room for growth
Productive and Fun Work Place
Phone Technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Overall extremely productive work experience, located in the heart of the mall. Always busy, which means constantly keeping myself busy with the constant rush of customers and a constant workload. Friendly staff. The hardest job would at times be the deliverance of repairs and sales being on time, because of the constant rush of clients.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
no healthcare and no paid sick days
Productive and good work environment, upbeat as well as had a ping pong table in the breakroom
WAREHOUSE PRODUCT INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  6485 Shiloh Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005September 26, 2018
Typical work day was fun and active. Everyone kept everyone on their toes. We would almost race to see whom would have the most orders picked by the end of the day. I learned quite a bit while i was there as well. I started at cellairis at a young age. After working there for 1 year i was a much more mature and better worker. The management was the only thing that I had a problem with. I wasn't the people, rather at the end of my employment. the management was changing almost every month. New CEO's, and along with those new warehouse management.
Laid back easy place to work
Cellphone repair tech. (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 25, 2018
I really enjoy working for Cellairis. They treat me very well and I enjoy what I do here. The management is very helpful, My managers are always here when I need them. Ive learned how to repair iphones.
Cellairis
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 9, 2018
Cellairis is nice if you like being on a cubicle all day. Customers can sometime be crazy or annoying but the job is super relax and will recommend to anyone
not professional
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PASeptember 9, 2018
Cellairis representatives to our location were not professional. They were inconsistent and lacked communication skills. People in upper management were sketchy and unreliable.
Pleasurable Atmosphere
Cellular Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALSeptember 7, 2018
The atmosphere working at Cellairis was enjoyable. Polite customers and a great managing staff was the key to success at building myself as an employee. At Cellairis, I learned that when opportunity knocks, take it. Being on commission helped me as a salesman. I met customers that valued my approach towards them to make a sale.
Do not have good things to say about this place
Phone Repair Tech (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 4, 2018
Working at this place was horrible. They were always changing my pay rate, they did not have any kind of benefits for there employees, Management was weak.
Pros
We had discounts
Cons
Everything else about the place
Management has to improve, and a contract shpuld be signed in between parties
Store manager/ Sales manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2018
In order for people to focus on their jobs and benefit the environment, one compamy has to make it clear for each employee. One contract should be figure this out. There are a lot of improvements to be done and CEOs must communicate and keep their word.
Pros
High tecnocal experience, management experience
Cons
Poor communication
Fun workplace Gained a ton of experience
3rd Key Sales (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 16, 2018
I enjoyed my two years at Cellairis. My managers were amazing and taught me so many valuable skills about customer service, sales, and perseverance. I really value my time there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellairis. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight