CELLOFOAM Employee Reviews

Very good
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VANovember 16, 2018
cello foam is my favor job,i was working temporary,if they call me I am going work right way ii tis good place to I reccomand anybody work there work
A paycheck to pay SOME bills.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 17, 2018
Not a career move. A job to pay some bills. compensation does not match work. Can be very fast paced. work crew is usually reasonable and easy to get along with.
good starting job
Office Manager, Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2018
handled lots of calls coming into and out of the company, lots of filing and data entry, could get boring sometimes, but for the most part enjoyed working for the company
It was an okay work environment just get hot from time to time
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GASeptember 6, 2018
The pay is to low to live off especially if you have kids and bills to pay. The management was great they work with you for whatever you need. Enjoyed working there.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Pay
No fue bueno
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 14, 2018
No hay respeto por los empleados, trabaje 3 años y con mucho sacrificio. Hay los jefes están en complot. Puedes ser una tremenda trabajador a y sino le caes bien a los jefes o para favorecer a otros del piso busca la manera de sacarte. Si estas en una situación que un empleado agrede a otro uno es hombre y el otro mujer y el hombre agrede físicamente como tirarte unos puños si te defiendes como mujer. Te botan. No hay organización hacen lo que les da la gana y ahí el presidente de la compañía o el dueño deben de investigar se cometen muchas injusticias y mucho racismo y te lo digo porque yo personalmente sufrí de eso y no hicieron nada. Este fue en cellofoam de orlando FL. Habían hasta revoluses de guardias. No era un ambiente tranquilo. El dueño debe de sacar a todos esos ineptos. De Cellofoam north América orlando florida. Y de todo esto doy fe. Mientras no investiguen los ver e quebrao.
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Mal sueldo, no hay respeto, no te valorizan, ni como empleado ni como persona.
It is an ok place to work
Lead Person/Machine Operator/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJuly 10, 2018
Celloform is,a good place to work for kids during the summer or something but for a person that have a family they are not paying enough money. They have very good training on the forklifts so if u don't be there for a long time u would have experience going to another job.
Pros
Cons
Do not pay enough
Can't keep anyone
Accounting/Payroll (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GA 30012June 19, 2018
They have had multiple people in the position that I was hired for and I found out why after I started. Management above does not support the rules that they set forth and when I tried to enforce the rules, I was overridden.
Cons
management
Fun workplace
LABORER-BACKUP SHIFT LEAD (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 11, 2018
No room to advance. I've been here 5 years I'm the only reason we still have second shift and for some reason when the supervisor job becomes available I'm looked over so for that reason I have to move on
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No room to advance
high turnover
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sallisaw, OKJune 8, 2018
temp company never full time, supervisors were never where you needed them to be, for the work conditions the pay was not adequate. the company would use you until you were close to the end of the 90 day hire on period and then let you go.
Great Place
General Laborer (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAMay 22, 2018
I found this to be a great place to work. It is general labor but the morale is good and I looked forward to going in every day. You just need a good attitude and be able to work hard. The people are great and you have set breaks and lunches. I am a woman and loved it there. I wasn't treated differently or harassed. By the end of my 3 months I felt like they were family.
Pros
Good work morale, overtime offered
Cons
none for me.
My opinion is relatively neutral
Sales Manager, NE Territory (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 25, 2018
I do not have strong a strong opinion. My tenure with Cellofoam North America was mainly pleasant. I had no difficulty with my co-workers or management.
Pros
Working from home office
Cons
N/a
Work u to death for little money barely over minimum wage.
Spin welder (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAMarch 19, 2018
Twelve hour days five days a week for very little money , barely over minimum wage. I don't believe it is worth paying for the gas from Covington. People aren't very friendly.
Would like to work back at cellofoam
Leader (Former Employee) –  Sallisaw, OKMarch 13, 2018
Poor judgement made me quit would love to have a chance to go back to work there it's close to home and good for my family family's important would love the opportunity
Hard hot work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Sallisaw, OKFebruary 28, 2018
Hard work, hot environment, very physically demanding, safety procedures are lax, workload not distributed evenly , minimal ability to advance or change position on production.
Pros
Commradery amoung workers
Cons
Heat, extremly physically demanding
Overtime Available
Rotational Molding Technician (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAFebruary 4, 2018
Ok, company. on your feet for most of your shift, Temperatures in warehouse can vary drastically depending on outside temps, Extremely hot or Extremely cold.
Character Building Experience
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VANovember 26, 2017
This job was an experiment to see if there was any hope gaining quality employment in the unskilled labor market. I worked in their production building processing Styrofoam into large blocks to be cut into building supplies. I learned what my physical and mental limits were and pushed through them everyday. The three supervising managers with conflicting instructions, 120 hour work weeks, $11.00 per hour cap, hazardous work environment became too much to endure after 3 years.
Not a place you want to work and stay
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VANovember 14, 2017
You work 10 hours or more a day and they don't cut you any slack. You don't get trained just tells you to figure it out yourself . It's freezing cold at all times. Management Sucks. They don't care if you are having issues they just tell you to hurry it up. No one is a team player.
Pros
breaks every 2 hours
Cons
everything else
For the most Part!!!!
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GANovember 13, 2017
I wouldn't to much complain about this job.... but the only draw back i had is with management n favoritism over some... For the most part its a very fun n manageable job..
Unorganized Workplace
Assembler/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAOctober 31, 2017
This job is very unorganized when you walk in the supervisors have no idea what is going on.Also it has very poor pay my manager told me that the machine I run is $10 dollars minimum and he has yet to give my raise. PS(I've been running the machine for a year now!!!!!)
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Unsafe, Unorganized, Poor pay
Its not a good place to work at
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Whiteland, INSeptember 13, 2017
I don't understand on how that company is staying a float , they treat their employees like slaves . They promise pay raise and advancement but you'll never see any of those.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Working there