Cellular Concepts Employee Reviews

There is no flexibility, advancement or adequate benefits
Business Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 22, 2019
The owner and staff are very nice and pleasant to work with. They pay ontime and their rate industry standard. There is no flexibility, advancement or adequate benefits.
Relaxed, slow paced
cell phone case salesman and repair technician (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJune 11, 2018
This job was fairly easy. The managers/owners were amazing and became great friends. The hours were low but the time there was great. I learned a lot about the different phone types and how to get people the case they were looking for. The owners allowed us to be on our phones and watch youtube when no customers were there too so that was a plus. In the end the job was only seasonal.
Pros
Mall discounts, WiFi, being able to sit
Cons
lack of hours
busy evironment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAApril 16, 2018
I learned a lot about how the cellphone industry works, along with many other facets of the AT&T culture. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people fix their issues with their phones, as the phone is now a large part of our daily routine.
Best place I have ever worked
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJanuary 9, 2017
I learned everything I know from Cellular Concepts. From sales all the way to inventory, customer service, and supporting team members.
Self Employed
Sole Proprietor, Owner, Officer (Current Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLApril 26, 2016
My Consulting Company. I have been supporting Cellular Carriers for several decades. This is my company and i Corp to Corp or W2 to other Resource Providers.
Pros
Self
Cons
Resource approval needed
Great PLace
RETAIL STORE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 8, 2014
Great place, awsome people to work with. very friendly staff always ready to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellular Concepts. Our community is ready to answer.