Cellular Sales Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work if You Enjoy Sales
Representative (Current Employee) –  TennesseeNovember 15, 2018
Its a great environment.It has the normal competitiveness of other sales jobs. You make your own hours and income. I recommend if you are a hard worker.
Rich people playing games with the poor desperate worker
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 14, 2018
This company represents the worst in The american employer today. They get people who just need a job. They get them to drink the cool aid. Promising big opportunities and pay. The truth is you're working for 100% commission but it seems they demand a lot of extras and things off the clock working here. The initial training was horrible, and paid 10 dollar an hour. I witness management lie to other workers, I saw people lie to customers to get them to buy things, Some of the people working here seemed shady and lacked integrity. Operational systems that can fail in store costing you money. No growth, no real benefits, no accrued paid vacation for their most valued asset. You're just a body to these people.
Pros
pay, and meet some interesting people
Cons
long hours, unhealthy environment, cheaply made products mixed with a only 2 good ones
This Job Change My Life!!!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 14, 2018
Since the first day I started with Cellular Sales I have always felt like this job gave me back exactly what I put in. My teammates make coming to work every day fun and engaging. Representing Verizon in the ever-changing world of wireless ensures that you always have the backing of the best provider in the country. This opportunity has allowed me to accomplish many life goals with the financial stability provided and I look forward to many productive years to come!!
Pros
High earning potential, flexible scheduling and fast paced environment
Cons
Some travel for shifts
It's like working with friends
Prospecting & Leads Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 13, 2018
Cellular Sales is a great place to work, it is flexible, the atmosphere is laid back, and the management truly cares about you as a person and helping you achieve your goals. There are not many jobs you can work and look forward to going to hang out with your friends everyday. There are plenty of opportunities to make a good living working at Cellular Sales as long as you have the right attitude and work ethic. The work/life balance is sometimes difficult, and though they only promote from within, there is not a lot of movement due to a lack of turnover, which is also a good thing as people obviously don't want to leave.
Fun place to work with limitless income potential
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 13, 2018
I've been working in the Wisconsin market for a few months and am so grateful for this opportunity. The commission structure offers me the ability to make more money than I ever have before. I enjoy my co-workers and we have a strong team environment where everyone helps each other. This is unlike any sales job I've had before. Best career decision I have ever made.
Pros
uncapped commissions, flexible schedule
Cons
some travel to other stores but not far
Great job if you're motivated
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNNovember 9, 2018
You'll do well if you can be motivated and stay motivated. The amount of money you make is the amount of energy you put into it. If you're lazy, this is not the job for you.
Pros
Energy, enthusiasm, people
Cons
Takes a while to get your first commission
Best Career Choice
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNNovember 8, 2018
This company is an outstanding place to work because the leadership values your professional and personal growth. They equip you with the knowledge and tools to succeed. The work environment has a culture that makes you feel as though you are a part of their family.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Great Pay, Fun Environment
Exciting career opportunity.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kingsport, TNNovember 2, 2018
Cellular Sales is a great place to work where you control your future. This is a great place with great training for increased income opportunity. Leadership is great and supportive. I highly recommend a career with Cellur Sales.
Fun and competive job with the best culture I've ever been apart of.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNNovember 2, 2018
You get what you put into this job! It's fun, competitive, rewarding and exciting. If you do your job well you're more than fairly compensated. I would highly recommend this job to anybody that has a helping spirit and enjoys good company.
Pros
Freedom. Pay. Competitive nature. Amazing culture.
Cons
Possible stress, but it comes with the territory.
Waste of Time
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INOctober 31, 2018
This company is complete trash. Absolutely would NOT recommend working for them. Working here was a complete waste of my time. They recruited me to work there and I left a good job to do so. I did all the training and everything as said and out of nowhere I get a call saying that I was fired and was not given a reason. I contacted several people and nobody would give me an answer. The company kept directing me to somebody and I tried several times to get ahold of them...Still have no answer. The company also is not very fond of women working for them so keep that in mind too ladies. 10/10 DO NOT recommend even wasting your time with this company.
Cons
bad company, terrible management in the upper levels
Great Company
Wireless Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALOctober 25, 2018
This is a great opportunity and a good company to work for. I am currently employed here and have continually enjoyed my time here. There are a lot of interesting people and opportunities. The company is very generous and the management is always available to assist you. They really do care about their employees.
Pros
Amazing work/life balance
Cons
Commission based sales
Fun Work Enviorment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 24, 2018
Technology grows everyday and cellular sales gives you tools to learn the technology and to become a well rounded sales rep. The employees treat each other like family, we work together and push each other to achieve our goals.
Pros
Money, and great Insurance
Cons
N/a
A warm work community with a weird way of showing it
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 24, 2018
I've only been on my own for about 1 month but so far I have enjoyed my experiences with csoki. The SG district is like one big dysfunctional family who have a unique but fun way of showing that they like you.
Pros
Flexible hours, relaxed work environment, helpful coworkers
Cons
can be difficult to get answeres from time to time
Limitless Potential
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 24, 2018
So where to start, this company is nothing like I've experienced before. Number one, the pay is crazy. To be able to come in with no degree or experience and right off the bat make 25,000 in first 5 1/2 months is unheard of. The work environment is a healthy dysfunctional family. I love my co workers and have become family. So grateful to be part of SG.
Pros
Great competitive environment
Cons
Hate not working because I feel like I'm missing out of money
Working at cellular sales
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLOctober 24, 2018
Working for this company definitely helped me grow in customer service experience and sales but it is hard to move up and not a company that cares for the individual
Pros
Flexible, good coworkers
Cons
Not enough hours or pay
Amazing opportunity with room to grow
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 23, 2018
This is really a life changing career. There is stress that comes with the job but that's with any job. At least here you are paid for that stress. Cellular Sales is an amazing company with lots of flexibility. This company has great opportunities and great people to work with. The income you can earn here is unheard of.
Pros
Work culture is awesome and of course MONEY is great!
Cons
you make so much money you never want to take time off so tend to work a lot.
Amazing opportunity with a family like work culture
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 23, 2018
Pros
Work culture is awesome.
Cons
No paid time off.
A competitive work environment that pushes employees to be the best sales rep they can
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Grafton, WIOctober 18, 2018
Overall the Wisconsin Market for Cellular Sales is an excellent place to work if you constantly strive to better yourself and your sass practices. Although it is a competitive career there is also teamwork that goes into working in this market. Unlimited non capped 100% commission can be intimidating but management and seasoned reps give you the tools you need to succeed. This market is in the midst of tremendous growth so the advancement opportunities are truly endless. Wonderful place to work as long as you are a motivated individual.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, great benefits, no cap on commission, flexibility as far as locations due to major growth
Cons
Some traveling required
Great job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 18, 2018
Transferred to WI when it opened, 7th year with the company and wouldn't want to do anything else. Finding a job atmosphere of friendly competition to better yourself, continual learning and a great culture. The company has certainly improved my Quality of Life and am looking forward to the next 7.p
Stressful environment
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAOctober 17, 2018
If you like working only commissions with no guaranteed pay then go for it. Managers always micromanage. Harassment from managers when reported apparently isn’t a big deal to head office.
Pros
Flexible schedule per conditions
Cons
. All commission so no guaranteed pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellular Sales. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight