Cellular Sales Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Featured review
Cellular Sales selected this as a representative review
Amazing culture, and even better leadership
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 5, 2018
Like most of you I have been searching for not only a job but a career. I have sure found it with Cellular Sales. The culture here is unlike any other I have been apart of. It is a highly competitive, fun, get after it type of workplace with AMAZING leadership!! The hiring process is wonderful. From the first time a recruiter speaks with you, to the first time you sit down for an interview. You are welcomed and feel like you belong. I can not say enough about this company and how it continues to grow. If you are looking to make money and have a good time doing it, this is the position for you. The expectations are set as soon as you talk anyone with the company. So there are no excuses to not know what you are getting yourself into. I encourage all hardworking, positive spirited people to look into a career at cellular sales !!!!!
Pros
Big money
Cons
Short breaks
Great Company
Cellular Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 13, 2018
Wonderful coworkers, administrators, and pay. Wonderful culture to be a part of. Tons of opportunity for advancement. I would recommend this job to those who are super dedicated to being successful.
Its a job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJuly 4, 2018
When I first started it was a really fun job. everyone was part of a team and was willing to help you with whatever you needed. As the months went buy Management stopped caring about the employees.
Pros
Fun envoirment
Cons
cut throat and pay was not fair
Extreamly supportive encouraging positive place to work
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 28, 2018
I have been with Cellularsales for 4 years and went from a retail rep to team lead in three years. My salary as a rep was enough working 30 to 35 hours a week to pay the bills and have a life. My salary as a team lead is competitive with any top company in my area.
The management is drivin to help you succeed and "Sell beyond survival"
This is a professional position with professional pay and professional expectations. (Dress, facial hair ect.)
We are encouraged to build customer relationships through service and kindness that lead to customers for life!
I have learned more about interpersonal relationships as they pertain to sales in this job than in any other position I've ever had.
This company is great! Its philosophies start at the owner and everyone that makes it through their exhaustive recruiting and hiring processes comes out with an amazing job that you can turn very quickly into a rewarding career.
Pros
Supportive positive work enviroment
Cons
Weekend work (1 day)
There is no limit
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJune 28, 2018
This company allows you to grow as much as you want. There is no cap it is up to you. That's why I choose to stay and why I enjoy it. The management allows you set your life goals and does everything to help you reach them.
Pros
Flexible Work, Unlimited Potential, Growing Comapny
Cons
Busy Lifestyle
Cellular Sales is a Verizon Wireless Retailer
Sales Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fernandina Beach, FLJune 27, 2018
I enjoyed working for Cellular Sales. I received excellent training that changed the way I manage people and situations. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to work at CSOKI.
Great company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2018
Great Mentorship...Flexible schedule...Trdning is great the partner you with a senior rep who helps you to be successful. This company can help you grow with in.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Travel a lot
Great work environment.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLJune 6, 2018
Great work environment, I've met a lot of great people. Everyone is very helpful and enjoys contributing to others successes. Commission only, what you put into is what you will get out.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Don't get hurt or sick
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bolivar, MOJune 5, 2018
I was hired, but at the beginning of training I was sent to the Hospital for a pinched Sciatic Nerve and Diabetes. I did everything in my power to get back on my feet ASAP, but due to the back pain I moved slow and was 2 minutes late one day and due to the Diabetic medicine I had to use the rest room a lot. Even though others in my training class were late more than I was and were hired on, I was fired after being forced to buy new clothing to meet their requirements and shave my nice full beard. While this is an understandable change, I did everything in my power to meet their requirements, but due to their lack of having good trainers and missing time for the Hospital I was fired. If this wasn't an at will state I would be suing them for firing me for health reasons. Horrible environment and company to work for.
Cons
Cut throat, Trainers don't care, Management doesn't care about you, only what you can make them
something strange is happening
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJune 5, 2018
There is team trips that happen where the employees and mangers get outrageous people get knives to their throat and no one bats an eye. You get locked out for everything. Only must work here if you are willing to overlook injustice.
It was fun
Metro PCS (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 4, 2018
It was a fun environment to work at dealer with some nice people and at time with some not so nice but overall it was a good place to work at had a great time working there unfortunately I had to leave because of my son
Great workplace for up and coming sales professionals
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 31, 2018
CSOKI provides a great environment for the young and aspiring sales professional to learn how to appropriately and ethically sell in a not-so-cut throat sales environment.
Has potential if you can get passed training.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Eastern NCMay 30, 2018
Look over your shoulder.while training. They seem to pride themselves on termination. They will make you feel all warm and fuzzy but then you will catch management talking to others behind your back while you are in the same room. If they were more honest and helped you learn instead of show you once and then make you look stupid in front of a customer, it may be a nice place to work.
Pros
Nice employees.
Cons
Training and management
Great Money and Great Place to work
Indirect Dealer/Sales (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 29, 2018
The money is amazing. The employees are all friendly and it feels like family. It is a great place to work if you are not looking for long term career with advancement Otherwise..wonderful job!
Pros
Money, and great co-workers
Cons
You have to make the numbers or you are fired
A great place to work!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 22, 2018
This is a great place to work if you are driven and self motivated! The money is great as long you are willing to put in the work to make it. Yes, you have to travel to several different locations but this gives you an opportunity to expand your customer base and work in busier locations! Also since the company only promotes from within here are lots of opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
no paid vacation
Great place to work and awesome culture
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2018
The best part of the job are the people you work with and the culture you create with them. Everyday is different and it keeps you on your toes. Work hours changed every two weeks so your able to create your own schedule to keep up with your life.
Pros
Learn different aspects of running a business, the people are great
Cons
Shaving
Anyone who leaves always ends up coming back- best place to be.
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 16, 2018
No micromanagement. Great income opportunity. Freedom and great atmosphere. Opportunity for growth and lots of input into self- and career development provided by company.
Pros
Flexible time/schedule. Free lunches. Competitions to win stuff. Great management. Fun environment.
This Opportunity changed my life and gave me a Career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 11, 2018
Some of the best workplace culture I have experienced, everyone wants one another to succeed. Team selling is amazing for Reps and customers appreciate it as well!

Management is there to coach the sales rep, not referee or police them. The successful reps do NOT get micro managed and the new reps feel supported and cared for.

Best part of this job is helping people solve their problems and/or fixing their device and getting paid to help! That's a win, win in my book.

This is a growing company that cares about their Sales Reps and focuses on customer experience!
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Good Benefits, Great People, Travel, Good Commission Structure, Freedom
Cons
No Paid Time Off
Great environment w exceptional pay
Wireless Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 10, 2018
Great work/ life balance with flexible hours. The industry is a very fast paced and rapidly growing industry. A typical day would involve assisting customers within the wireless industry and educating them on products that they may be interested in purchasing. The culture is outstanding.
All lies
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 10, 2018
The interview and initial, training was straight forward for first 2 weeks. After they training was a joke, required to travel out of town for a week that part was okay. However classroom,training did nothing to prepare you for the sales floor. Leadership/coaches provided terrible leadership and lied to me the entire week I was with them. They talk a good game about leadership, being first class organization, however their actions say other wise. Also,significant nepotism was witness during my time with the company.
Pros
You could make decent money if you have a good network.
Cons
Poor leadership, terrible training, change of, culture once you start.
You get what you work for.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2018
As this job is my first sales related position, it was an easy transition for me. The training was a month long and very detailed and the trainers care about you learning about all the material. My coworkers are very friendly and care about your production. This job is straight commission and has no guaranteed salary, which is a bit scary to some people. So your income is solely based off what you make of it. There is no management breathing down you neck everyday to make a quota, so you can make as much or as little as you want. Overall I have had a good experience working here so far.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Commission only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellular Sales. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight