Cellular Sales Employee Reviews

horrible for a family man
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXSeptember 21, 2018
horrible job for a family man no paid time off super high insurance 55 plus hrs a week which would be understandable if you made hourly. can make money but not 100% ethical. huge favoritism that it's not even funny. wouldn't recommend for someone that wants something besides money i.e benefits and structure. super hard to get off and changing schedule every month sometimes week to week
Pros
lack of direct superior
Cons
work life balance, benefits, driving
Great pay, hours, and people!
Wireless Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TNSeptember 11, 2018
Cellular Sales has a great atmosphere. You get to choose your work schedule. If you have a good work ethic, you will do well! There is a lot of opportunity.
Pros
Schedule, pay, benefits, room for advancement
Cons
Lots of training
Productive, awesome work place. Best job i've ever had.
Wireless Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kingsport, TNSeptember 11, 2018
Very relaxed, without extreme micro-management. Team-oriented sales environment bent around being servant hearted. Awesome place to work. All the leadership is great.
Pros
Discounts, Draft Hours, Flexibility, Relaxed
Love this place and full of opportunity!
Wireless Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNSeptember 11, 2018
Great place to work, it is full of opportunity. You can really make it your own. The culture is great and the people are that you work with are super cool!
Amazing place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNSeptember 11, 2018
This company can be life changing if you let it! the culture here is amazing and the people are great! The leadership group here at Cellular Sales truly wants to see growth within yourself!
Pros
You can make as much money as you possibly want
Avoid this place like a mosquito.
Wireless Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 30, 2018
I got a job here hoping I could make money on commission and learn how to sell. I didn't learn how to sell and I didn't make any commission. The stores are dirty and no one cares about anything but selling bad products to unsuspecting customers. They lie and cheat to make a sale. When you're new all they make you do is make telemarketing calls to people who aren't interested. Every week you have to do that for $10.88 an hour. Once you start you have to make sales to pay back the hourly $ you work until your commissions can cover that . During the slow season and with the awful training you get that makes it impossible. The best salesmen in the company is nothing but a shark who steals customers and will run you over with a bus if that means he can have a customer over you.
prductive and fast pased
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaAugust 21, 2018
Great place to make good money if you are focused and have the drive. Sales based so, if you don't perform, then you have to understand that you can be let go. Hit quota and you can continue to work; if you don't, you will be let go.
Cellular sales should be cellular sucks
Wireless sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAAugust 10, 2018
Worse place to ever work unless you like ripping off your customers . That’s what they want the don’t care if traffic is slow you have to make them money no matter what. Management sends you to all kinds of trainings and don’t pay you due to you being 100% commission. They want you to lie to your customers to get them to buy extra things. The want you to bundle insurance and several accessories into every sale and tell them they have to purchase them when they don’t. They want you to clean there store and take care of there inventory for free. In turn if you come in late or leave early they want to write you up even though your not being paid to be there. You only get paid when sell things but you have to take bill pays and spends hours fixing tech issues all day long all while not being paid. MANAGMENT is the worse I’ve every seen in my intire working life. There useless especially the upper managment they get paid thousands of dollars to nothing but hold meetings. DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
Cons
Everything work at Walmart it’s a better choice
Great opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 10, 2018
There is a lot of opportunity with this company to make money and move up. You’re your own boss and can make as much money as you want depending on how much effort you put.
Pros
Work/ life balance
Management is a joke
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 7, 2018
management is a joke unless you make 6 figures a year and in turn make them 7 figures. They need to take a long hard look at themselves and at the money-grubbing back stabbers they are becoming.
Great place for a career!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNAugust 2, 2018
Like most of you I have been searching for not only a job but a career. I have sure found it with Cellular Sales. The culture here is unlike any other I have been apart of. It is a highly competitive, fun, get after it type of workplace with AMAZING leadership!! The hiring process is wonderful. From the first time a recruiter speaks with you, to the first time you sit down for an interview. You are welcomed and feel like you belong. I can not say enough about this company and how it continues to grow. If you are looking to make money and have a good time doing it, this is the position for you. The expectations are set as soon as you talk anyone with the company. So there are no excuses to not know what you are getting yourself into. I encourage all hardworking, positive spirited people to look into a career at cellular sales!!!!!
Pros
You make a lot of money
Cons
Short breaks
Good place to work for and professional.
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 28, 2018
Fantastic place to work. Very professional with many avenues for expanding one’s career. Hard work will allow you to see the benefit of working for this company.
Pros
Financial stability, travel, professional environment, 100% commission
Cons
Work time can be a bit too flexible, 100% commission
Awesome Company
Sales Representative/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Brookhaven, MSJuly 27, 2018
I have been with Cellular Sales for Nearly two years, and it is by far the best company that I have ever worked with! I say work 'with' simply because the business model is an set up with very minimal management, and they work with you to drive you towards success. The hours are great, and being able to take time off when needed was a huge plus for me. The pay is great, provided that you are willing to put in the necessary work. The cool thing about that is you get out of this company what you put into it.

As a Sales Representative, the pay is really amazing. This is a professional line of work allowing for extremely competitive pay. The most enjoyable part of the job for me, is seeing my efforts reflected in my pay. I took this position after moving from another state, and I can honestly say that it is the integrity and honesty of this market along with the strong leadership that has kept me here. They truly do care about you and your success. I have enjoyed this personal journey of growth and hard work that this company motivates me to achieve. The ongoing training equips you with the tools to be a successful Wireless Sales Professional -- teaching you how to build relationships with customers, sell appropriately, and it truly motivates you to be the best YOU!
Work hard to get paid
Small Business Account Manager/ Store Manager (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 23, 2018
Overall the job is great. You can make a lot of money if you are willing to put in the time and energy to work outside the store. Such as networking, business sales, and working a couple hours outside of your shift times. Management needs help; they want to promote the top sales rep to managers however, the top sales rep isn't always the most qualified manager.
Pros
Unlimited commissions
Cons
high turn-over rate leads to overworked employees.
Potential for Some, but Wasn't for Me
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXJuly 20, 2018
It was tough doing sales in the Rio Grande Valley without being bilingual. It created some frustration and most likely a loss in commission. The job itself was easy if you could get the hang of it, but my training was lackluster and my peers weren't quick to help.
Great for some.
Wireless Expert (Sales) (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 16, 2018
This company is great for some people. The new schedule system makes it fair for most everyone, but you can get really hurt if you work too much your first couple months, considering you wont recieve your first month's commission unitl your third montht here... and your hourly is deducted from commission.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great environment, you pretty m, uch run your own business
Cons
baby boomers think they own you, you deal with other reps mistakes more often than not, the reps are charged full price for missing stock, some stores are guarnteed to 0 out on.
Great Company
Cellular Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 13, 2018
Wonderful coworkers, administrators, and pay. Wonderful culture to be a part of. Tons of opportunity for advancement. I would recommend this job to those who are super dedicated to being successful.
Its a job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJuly 4, 2018
When I first started it was a really fun job. everyone was part of a team and was willing to help you with whatever you needed. As the months went buy Management stopped caring about the employees.
Pros
Fun envoirment
Cons
cut throat and pay was not fair
Extreamly supportive encouraging positive place to work
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 28, 2018
I have been with Cellularsales for 4 years and went from a retail rep to team lead in three years. My salary as a rep was enough working 30 to 35 hours a week to pay the bills and have a life. My salary as a team lead is competitive with any top company in my area.
The management is drivin to help you succeed and "Sell beyond survival"
This is a professional position with professional pay and professional expectations. (Dress, facial hair ect.)
We are encouraged to build customer relationships through service and kindness that lead to customers for life!
I have learned more about interpersonal relationships as they pertain to sales in this job than in any other position I've ever had.
This company is great! Its philosophies start at the owner and everyone that makes it through their exhaustive recruiting and hiring processes comes out with an amazing job that you can turn very quickly into a rewarding career.
Pros
Supportive positive work enviroment
Cons
Weekend work (1 day)
There is no limit
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJune 28, 2018
This company allows you to grow as much as you want. There is no cap it is up to you. That's why I choose to stay and why I enjoy it. The management allows you set your life goals and does everything to help you reach them.
Pros
Flexible Work, Unlimited Potential, Growing Comapny
Cons
Busy Lifestyle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellular Sales. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight