Celulosa Arauco y Constitución Employee Reviews

line driver/lamination tech (Current Employee) –  Albany, ORNovember 19, 2018
I reccomend it. Good ppl great pay. Fun and competitiveness. Hard work but lots to learn. Benifits are amazing and quarterly bonuses. They treat you fair there. Good xmas parties and fun stuff to do.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Good place to gain knowledge of manufacturing
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Bennettsville scOctober 8, 2018
Arauco is a good place to work with good benefits. There are alot of opportunities to advance in pay grades as well. I have gained alot of knowledge here as well as being trained to operate heavy machinery.
Challenging Culture
Site Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Bennettsville, SCSeptember 26, 2018
The culture is one that is very challenging due to constant changes in management. There is no set of guidelines any of the team follows. The day to day grind is one that always leaves the teams guessing about what's next. Motivated team players are not wanted, the culture is designed that top management makes decisions and everyone else follows without thinking them through.
Pros
Compensation is fair and benefits are good.
Cons
Poor management and poor work environment.
forklift
Temp through Chase Staffing (Current Employee) –  Apex, NCAugust 17, 2018
good job I learned a lot from the place management was good nice and clean work place the hours whats the hardest part of the job. I like the ppl that work there
Good Ol Boy Lifestyle
Operation of 6 head industrial sander (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 17, 2018
working for ARAUCO was a joke. if you hadnt been there for 20 plus years, you were basically an outcast and a target for termination. the "good ol boys" made it clear you were not welcome and supervisors would do nothing to help anyone to counteract the issues.
Factory work with benefits.
Overhead Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Moncure, NCApril 12, 2018
Arauco is a company that has growth potential. I moved up within 2 months after being hired. The downside is the rotating swing shift. This consists of 12 hours day shift, 2 days off, then 12 hours night shift.
Pros
Room for growth.
Cons
Rotating swing shift.
long hours with no management
Bander/forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, ORJanuary 24, 2018
very long hours with very bad management. over worked and expected to do managers jobs for them. ok people to work with. no management around. not enough time to complete management work and day job duties.
Pros
money
Cons
no management, dangerous place to work
Non productive more problems than solutions
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Biscoe, NCJanuary 8, 2018
Management was not a team environment, even while trying to establish working together in a positive manner going forward, the hardest part was stayin.
Pros
Enjoyed helping employees as a team
Cons
Management cared only about how they could minimize growth on the production floor.
Very little training was provided
R&E Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moncure, NCSeptember 30, 2017
Very little direction was provided in training. Other workers seemed to not really care what was happening around them, I applied for a different job originally but then was told that the position was not available after the department went under.
Excellent team concept
Electrical Facilitator MDF (Current Employee) –  Moncure, NCApril 13, 2017
This company is striving to become the employer of choice. They have taken extensive steps to create a team based concept.
On any given day we may have multiple faults or none. They use a PM schedule and scheduled down time to maintain this mill at peak efficiency.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Shift rotating schedule
A Great Learning Experience
Seasonal Intern (Former Employee) –  Bennettsville, SCJuly 27, 2016
I learned what it was like to work in a large manufacturing facility. I was under three members of their HR team but was able to work with over 400 of their employees.
Great Place
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJune 23, 2016
Great place to work, phenomenal and understanding staff that produces an excellent product. Top notch facilities and environment.
Productive and Learning
Purchasing Admin/ Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Moncure, NCJune 27, 2014
I have learned more than 400 different types of parts, and I have met more than 30 vendors in t he RTP area
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
NO they do not have it together right now
Employee (Former Employee) –  USAJune 5, 2014
I was originally hired for a job I was told was going to be spread out amongst a few people. Once I was hired they decided to inform me I would be the only person performing the job and there were stringent deadlines which were almost near impossible to meet with the help of someone else.