Cemstone Products Company Employee Reviews

3.7Job Security & Advancement
Family owned company with great people
Help Desk Technician/Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNJuly 5, 2017
Great place to work and every day brought something new. We would get anything from simple VPN connection issues to trouble printing on terminal server applications.
Pros
Great benefits and a Family owned company
Cons
Wore too many hats at times but now appreciate the challenge that was given to me.
it was a job . with tight ecoomy. and made a fair liveing.
mechanic (Former Employee) –  Jordan, MNNovember 26, 2012
came in did my job. deal with equipment problems and break downs during the day. went out in the field and repaired break downs and get them back to the shop if was majoir work. deal with management and parts on the phone. kept shop clan and organized. ran equpment as needed. also did drivers write ups for repairs needed on equipment. hardest part of the job was to deal with management. neaver get an answer right away on equipment problems and what they wanted to do and also getting the parts you need to get the equpment up and running.they were very disorganized. `it would take 2 or 3 emails and 2 weeks to get a reply back. and parts you could be wating days to get. and you neaver had set hoursw you could work an 8 hour day or 14 hour day. depeds on work load.
Pros
was my own boss to a point and made decisions
Cons
neaver new when your getting off of work hard to make plns for family life.