CENERGY Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Andalusia, ALNovember 10, 2018
Turn over rate is horrible. Pay is horrible. Management doesn’t care about their employees. Owner did throw a Christmas party with various “bonuses.” Store manager is rude at times.
Productive workplace
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVNovember 7, 2018
It was a good company to work for...I would definitely want to go back and work with cenergy again...fun work place.. people was awesome people that I became friends with till this day... traveling was fun meeting new people and exploring new projects
Good place to get experience in the industry.
Quality Control Inspector Level I (Current Employee) –  OhioNovember 6, 2018
Good place to get experience in the industry. You move around a lot from one job to another and that is a bit stressful because you either start a job and don't get to finish it out or put on a job that is half way through and you have to play catch up or figure it out.
Productive place to work
DSM (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2018
I was always treated fairly and with the up most respect. Would not want to consult for any other firm. Hands down the best firm I have ever been associated with
Pros
Ins. Packages
Cons
Non that I can recall
Good money, superintendent talks about everyone behind there back
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAAugust 19, 2018
Good money, superintendent likes to talk about everyone behind there back. Very very clicky... started out a great job, soon as it got behind schedule he started taking all his problems out on the crew. And he makes sure you know he's the boss...
Pros
Good pay, free food occasionally
Cons
No time off, very clicky, lot of talking behind your back about everyone.
Fast paced
Pipe Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVAugust 2, 2018
Not a bad place just poor communication and working a lot of weekends..but as far as a full time job its not a bad place to work if you like working in the heat
You are just a paycheck
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2018
This company doesn't care about the employees. All benefits I received were the product of my direct petitions to the company I was contracted to. I never saw supervisors unless they were delivering bad new.
Cons
Apathetic company people
Great Work Enviroment
Paint & Coating Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVJanuary 4, 2018
Excellent company to work for. Great support from higher positions to supportive staff. Fair wages, along with bonuses, and other incentives. Highly recommended company to work for!
Great Company
Logistics (Current Employee) –  Port Fourchon, LAJuly 7, 2017
This is a great company to work for, They are a contract company and while working for them you are usually under the direction of your contractor and follow there policies and procedures.
heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy euipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVFebruary 14, 2017
watch your supervisors in the field if they don"t like you your days are numbered and they will lie to get you fired write everything down and have witnesses. to many relatives working in same place.
Pros
great money
Cons
upper management has no clue of what goes on in field
Great place to work for
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVJanuary 13, 2017
I liked going to work every day because the crew leader and supervisor made it fun and enjoyable to be there for long hours at a time.
ok
Lead Operator-Trackhoe, Dozer (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVNovember 30, 2016
not a place to work unless you have to,the pay is good but a lot of favorites are played,some employees are treated like kids when they shouldn't be,,
great place to work
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVFebruary 16, 2016
very good company, great employees. Always kept me busy until my layoff in july 2015. always completes there jobs on time and has great relationships with there gas companies they work for
Relaxed work atmosphere
Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Moon Township, PANovember 17, 2015
Worked as a contractor for Cenergy at a major oil and gas company. Managed the largest fleet of vehicles in the company. Maintained well data files, worked with SCM for the processing of D&C invoice.
Did not have much interaction with Cenergy.
Cenergy has the MSA with CVX. No other reason to go through them.
Scheduler/Cost/Estimator Controller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2015
Working at Chevron in 1 form or another since 2006 and it was a real enjoyment. I would work there again if and when needed.
Pros
fun place
Cons
sometimes they make you feel like an outsider.
good firm to work through
Electrical CTR (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield Ca.September 14, 2015
I have enjoyed my time with Cenergy, competitive pay and benefits.i work through them as a Consultant for the Oil and Gas industry
No Supervison nor drug testing
QA QC (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVSeptember 1, 2015
I was able to learn a lot from this company to set the tone for my career. Traveling a lot, and meeting a lot of new employees,,
Pros
Money and hours
Cons
safety
An innovative advertising agency that allows me to use my social media skills!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYFebruary 11, 2015
Cenergy is a great company to work for and I am very fortunate that they still ask me to be a Brand Ambassador for them. One of their largest clients is Intense Milk, which is normally what I helped them with. I would travel throughout the Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse areas to promote Intense Milk. My favorite part of the job is when we would travel to children's sports tournaments in our Intense Milk trailer to give out free samples of milk to the kids, coupons to their parents, and overall tried to promote the brand. Cenergy would also have some sort of activity or competition set of up for the kids to do in order to draw attention to our Intense Milk trailer. I was in charge of running the activity, taking pictures, and uploading them to Cenergy's social media which helped me get used to using social media in a professional manner.
Productive work atmosphere
Administrative/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, PAJanuary 13, 2015
Office Atmosphere
Contracting Job
Safety is important
9/80 schedule
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Contracting position
Great place if you love to travel.
laborer (Former Employee) –  Milton, WVJanuary 8, 2015
Cenergy is a real good place to work. In my time there I learned many new job skills. that can help you in many ways in the future. Co Workers were for the most part pleasurable but you always have bad apples. They have great benefits and vacation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CENERGY. Our community is ready to answer.