CenseoHealth, LLC Employee Reviews

Awful
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJuly 25, 2018
Where do I start! Was told they'd keep me close to home, but...that was a lie. Then promised that they'd get me closer to home, every month, and... that was a lie. I would get to the hotel and it wouldn't be paid for, so I'd have to put the money up until they paid it. They would put me in the wrong area, where I was driving 1-2 hours to my appointments from my hotel, because, evidently, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, and I didn't know any better because I was new to the state. The scheduling is horrible. You do not find out what your schedule is until the day before, no matter what, and they are supposed to give you 15 minutes to travel between patients, but sometimes the travel time is 30-60 minutes, then you will come right back to the house right next door to where you just were! This does NOT set you up for success and you end up having to cancel, which truly only affects you, because if you don't see the patient, you don't get paid. When I complained about it, they told me that I was expected to call all my patients the night before and reschedule so that they would be in driving order.... This worked much better, IF the patient would reschedule/answer their phone. Not to mention it added at least 2-3 hours, at least, to my already long, frustrating day, to try to map everything out and call everyone. And that's if the address was even correct!
If the patient's address wouldn't come up on GPS, they weren't allowed to use it, so they would put a different address, which was NOT helpful! Also, they had me in backwoods places where GPS (which
  more... they wouldn't pay for in the rental car) and my phone (which I was expected to use to call patients to tell them I was on my way) didn't have a signal, so I drove around lost half the time. And let's talk about Physician Services. They were awful. Evidently, they were supposed to be giving me a 'play by play' on how to get to a place I couldn't find. That NEVER happened AND they were rude, like it was my fault the address was incorrect! So, all in all, I really wasn't making very good money, all things considered, and it was by far the most frustrating job i've ever had. BEWARE!  less
Pros
Free car rental
Cons
Lies, not helpful, unorganized
Great place if you want the flexibility to work whenever you want
Physician Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2018
Censeo is a great company that lets you set how much time you want to work. The travel is local commuting to patient's houses and each evaluation only takes 30 minutes or less. Compensation is good, contract for $100 per patient eval.
Pros
Pay, flexibility in scheduling, work-life balance
Cons
Have to do a lot of driving
Decent Pay
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2017
The job itself is mostly sitting at a cubicle making phone calls all day to elderly members of health plans with the hopes of scheduling an in home doctor visit on behalf of their insurance provider. The turnover for employees is very high since they do not require any type of education to get hired. If you are willing to work extra overtime and not take any breaks then you can move up in tiers to get more money. However, there is a lot of favoritism within the department towards certain managers and coordinators that are friends outside of work. Also there is little to no growth opportunity if you are not one of these "favorites." The job becomes tedious and management puts unnecessary stress on the scheduling coordinators in hopes of increasing their production. Overall, the job is decent pay with the opportunity to make even more if you are willing to sit at a desk and make phone calls all day to unwilling health plan participants.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
management
Great please to work!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2017
CenseoHealth is a great place to work! The company cares about its employees and it shows with the fun activates they put on for them and the great benefits they offer..
Pros
Benifits and PTO
Cons
Parking is not good.
company
Travel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Management could have been better, but overall it was a great company to work for they did a lot of things for the employees on a regular basis