Here to help
Information from Centene:
Responses from Indeed users:
Centene Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,065 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Great place to work, strong team environment. Overall, great opportunity for flexible scheduling and travel to serve the soldiers and their families. Training for job is accessible and appropriate. Clinical leaders are positive and validate your skills weekly during clinical team meetings.
Positive team player environment and pay
No upward mobility in my area with current role due to the nature of the positions
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
See more Centene reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centene. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,065 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about Centene
- How are the working hours at Centene?20 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Centene? What are the steps along the way…16 people answered
- What benefits does Centene offer?15 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Centene a better place to work?10 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Centene?10 people answered
- What is the dress code?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Centene?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Centene about how to improve it?8 people answered
- After the interview how long did it take to get an offer?8 people answered
See all questions and answers
Explore popular careers in Centene