Centene

Centene insights

Based on 1,880 survey responses
What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Stable company for healthcare professionals

Top-heavy leadership structure makes it difficult to implement meaningful changes; HR department slow to address problem employees; frequent occurrences of poor executive leader behavior is discouraging.

Pros

Highmark BCBS for health benefits

Hires smart people and don't listen to them

limited in innovation and creative thinking, deft at cliches such as "thinking out of the box" or "on the same page" but entirely no clue on validating data, trusting front line staff or understanding peculiarities within a market.

Great Company to work for

Company is great and people are awesome. It is really busy work and need to be focused on success in order to succeed. Company is growing really fast and you are expected to do more work with same staff

Centene was a great place to work - I never would have left but I needed to move.

Centene was a great place to work. I would have liked to stay with Centene for many more years but the needs of my family required a move out of state and at the time they did not have virtual positions. If the opportunity presents itself I would welcome the opportunity to return. Until then I cheer on my fellow colleagues and refer others when the opportunity presents itself from states away. Congratulations on all your success MFN and all the TEAMS past and present!

Pros

So many; onsite clinic and cafe

Cons

easy to work to much

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centene. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

60%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss