Centennial Contractors Enterprises Employee Reviews

Nice work environment with good vibes and good people..
Painter (Former Employee) –  Upper MarlboroMarch 9, 2018
Working at this company was fun.. Cool people there always with good attitudes.. No one barely ever got into it with each other.. Great people with great attitudes.. A lot of smart people working there and helpful people.. I loved the job besides that I hated waking up at 5 in the morning but besides waking up that early Centennial Contractors is a great place to work with great benefits.. I would highly recommend someone here
Pros
Free lunch and more
Cons
Waking up early to go to work
Productive and Great Project Team (very close)
Project Management, Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 29, 2017
Overall experience lasted longer than intended. I was brought on to learn and assist with on going government contracts. I learned a lot during the short time I was there. Learned another aspect of construction. Not every general contractor operates the same way.
Pros
Free Lunch, Life Balance, Promotion
Cons
Team Meetings every Monday
Professional work place with good interaction between associates
Manager of Quailty Control, Construction (Current Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAOctober 19, 2015
Daily activity which provides a variety of opportunities to apply knowledge and skills to a complex sets of conditions. Contact with individuals who represent various trades and training which they apply to their work, some more and some less diligently. This tends to make my personal contacts and responses more interesting.

I often play the role of a teacher/ mentor when working with less experienced co-workers.
Pros
Freedom to make decisions
Cons
Can be a long day at times
Difficult and demanding job but great people to work with
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 29, 2015
Your guaranteed to work long hours and when I was there those in administration/accounting weren't eligible for bonuses. Co-workers were the best part. It's been years since I've been there so things may have change especially as I worked during the company's beginnings.
Pros
Great people, you can learn a lot
Cons
No work life balance if you want to do your job as outlined