Centennial Medical Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
productive place to work
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2018
at first it was a great place to work and the longer that i worked there the more that politics and management became more difficult to deal with and the worst thing was a few people were stealing time from the company they were clocking each other in and only one would actually be there working until the other two got there hrs later and it went on for years until they got caught and were fired
Pros
fun people to work with and very smart techs at the time i worked there
Cons
people always trying to start something with another tech to cause problems
Normal Day
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJuly 16, 2018
I enjoy doing my job, i have learned quite a bit, but not as much as I would like to. I like the team effort in my department, but the hardest part is when you don't have enough help to maintain. There needs to be a better management structure in our department. Need to have more incentives to work extra shifts.
Pros
The shift, incentives, my co workers
Cons
Holiday pay, 2nd and 3rd shift diff are same and PTO
over the culture was good however managment played favorites
Unit Clerk/PCT (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 4, 2018
lack of team work and collaboration. No support from management
patient ratio and acuity of patient was challenging. The environment at times could be hostile . Charge nurses were not available to assist for they too busy with admin task and assignments .
Pros
excellent pay rate
Centennial-Good Company to work for
Health Information Management Clerk (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 28, 2018
I work at night, very layed back work for me, but have to work in a timely manner, We have department appreciation week and other different activities during the year. My manager is very appreciative
for things that we do, The department is family oriented. There is no
hard part to my job. I like my job. I just need extra income.
Pros
Free meals on occasions, and other fun activities
Cons
short breaks
or
RN Operating Room (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 27, 2018
working in the or was a horrible experience. to many clicks. sometimes no lunch breaks or breaks at all. no one would even check on you if in a room doing a case even though they were available to assist.
Cons
no breaks
Great Place To Work
Central Sterile Processing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 16, 2018
I really enjoy working at Centennial medical center. It's a great place to work. But not a whole lot of room for advancement.the benefits are good also.
productive patient care
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 24, 2018
great learning experience, time with patients, the providers were compassionate of their work, several areas to advance career, education available, management experience.
Pros
patient contact
Cons
short breaks, long hours
Enjoyed working there, worked in many different areas in nursing, the people at the hospital are great, a good place to work.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2018
Fast paced outpatient ambulatory care area, you never know how
busy it is until you get there. I learned how to prioritize and organize my day and evening, manage my time better. Management stands
behind us and supports us. My co-workers are great and well trained, I have moved up in the evening as a charge nurse and a
place for advancement. The hardest part of the job is not having
enough staff during the evening some of the times, the most
enjoyable part of the job are the people I work with, everyone works well together as a team when needed.
Pros
Comraderie among the staff
Cons
Sometimes too busy and not having enough staff during the evenings.
Nursing job
RN Performing Charge and Team Member (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 16, 2018
This was many years ago. I worked renal, diabetic and oncology floors. I enjoyed my time there. This was basic nursing within these specialized areas.
Nurse to patient ratio
Registered Nurse / 6th Tower (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 10, 2018
Worked nights on ortho/neuro floor. Nurse to patient ratio could be high at times. Management at the time was unavailable at night and it would be almost impossible to talk with them in the morning before leaving the floor.

Want to know more about Centennial Medical Center?

Ask a question
Radiology Des is clueless.
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 15, 2018
Look elsewhere. The supervisor in Radiology has a personal agenda. Very unsatisfying to say the least. Nothing special at all. Have nothing good to say about it. BEWARE!
Pros
FT was fun.
Cons
Everything else.
No career advancement, poor management
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 8, 2018
Don't expect cross training. Management is unwilling to work with employees to further their careers in the imaging field. Management is worried about their own agendas and not employee satisfaction. Employee morale is extremely low because of this.
Was a temporary place of employment.
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 7, 2018
Centennial Medical Group, I'm sure in a different job description than the one that I had, would be a great place to work at. It was temporary job for me until I figured out what I wanted to do.
great benefits
Charge nurse for 12 bed Medical and Surgical unit (Former Employee) –  Ashland City, TNMarch 27, 2018
this job was probably one of the easiest jobs ever most of the time as far as actual work load, but management seemed as though they liked to try to make everyone miserable with silly rules.
They have lost the patient somewhere along the way and now focus on money.
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 22, 2018
Rarely get a lunch due to unsafe staffing and patient ratios. It's difficult to give your patients much care due to having so many and impossible to give good, safe care.
Productive and fun work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 8, 2018
I worked mostly around people that I like or alone,Wich was a plus.. Working with machines was a plus as well, gained experience with carpet machines.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
Cons
Short break
Productive and good team work.
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMarch 6, 2018
Our typical evening shift was busy and productive. The administration always do their regular rounds to the laboratory department. The lab. director always acknowledge your contributions to the Lab.
Pros
Medical coverage.
I had many wonderful experiences, I’m very sad to see how administrators has changed the working atmosphere
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 22, 2018
Due to administrators, management hands are restricted on safety concerns that nurses have on the floor. Working short, not retaining enough season staff to feel supported during emergency situations.
Benefits
Cons
Poor working conditions
Typical day starts with report from day shift nurse, any fall, crital vital signs or any fall or any incidents.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNFebruary 17, 2018
It was multi-culture work environment with poor management, lack of support and hard work. Most enjoyable part of my work was to take care of patients including family members with their needs. It was most stressful when I used to go home without proper care of my clients.
Pros
Hospital benifits
Cons
poor management and less help to complete daily work
Fun place to work
Certified Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2018
Centennial is a productive and fun place to work you can learn a lot while working at Centennial. I.ve learned a lot throughout my ten years of working in the kitchen but I've outgrown it and want something better.