Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA)

Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA) Employee Reviews

Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA) insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

The money is good

Coworkers are definitely one of the reasons I have stuck around so long. Job require a lot of time outside of your availability when it come to monthly trainings, lead meetings, and a bunch of other outside trainings. Management is nonsupportive.

Unique but challenging

They have multiple service lines. So plenty of opportunity to work! The pay is decent actually, but you do have opportunity for overtime! Challenging behaviors are high, training is low, and it does need improvement in the field of upper management.

Pros

lots of service lines

Rewarding and demanding

Providing ABA to individuals is certainly a challenging field. There are daily (most times hourly) challenging and demanding expectations. Finding a company that takes the demanding aspects of this work and job but then flips it to be a rewarding experience is the key for any successful agency. At CABA I am able to say a majority of clients and staff leave their day with satisfaction, growth, and understanding.

Pros

Cons

Challenges of the field

Abused, overworked, undervalued, and underpaid

This company has a revolving door of employees that the current ones are expected to train. Employees are constantly quitting or calling off because of blame from management and risk of injury. The clients can be aggressive and we are constantly understaffed and dangerously out of ratio; putting everyone at risk. Management prefers to blame staff after dangerous and often injurious incidents with clients instead of providing adequate training. Even when staff are out of ratio with clients scheduling does not make sure that staff is supported, management does not step up to provide support and many people have been hurt because of it

Pros

snacks

Cons

aggressive clients, extensive paper work and reporting, unsupportive management

They don’t care about the well-being of their employees

If you’re interested in getting beat up by client's for not enough pay then come here. No raises at all. Always short staffed. Management only cares about the money clients bring in. All short handed always getting attacked and beat up clients and management will say it’s a part of the job. Co-workers are great

Pros

Pay is okay and co-workers, overtime

Cons

Management, abuse from clients, short staff

They have a lot of BCBA’s helps with supervision as a RBT

Working fir the company can be stressful due to micro management. The staff don’t get adequate support , one thing I know they are good at , is the area of staff training .

Pros

Training, pay is fair

Cons

Inadequate support from management, some of the clients don’t fit to reside in their homes due to their type of behavior’s

Level of tolerance

This job is honestly for someone with patience & a lot energy. Depending on which client you have , you will have to Do holds all day . So look into it .

good supervisors

The company was a nice place to get your foot in the door with ABA. However, it was hard to build a caseload and hours. Communication was also nonexistent with scheduling and the therapist (many times the families would cancel session but scheduling failed to inform me).

Pros

training, company parties

Cons

communication

Full of fake promises

Company hirer you and promised you at least 30 hours a week and you end up with little or no hours . Supervisors don't do anything to help you . The company treats their clients with little respect.

A Culture of Collaboration and Science

CABA prides itself on quality, individualized care for its clients far above the bottom-line, unlike many other agencies in the field. This also applies to how CABA treats its valued employees, ensuring that they receive the proper training, care and attention from its supervisory and management team.

Pros

Collaborative Management Team, Room for Advancement

Cons

Field of work is inherently stressful, scheduling is challenging

Wonderful company culture, opportunities to grow, and excellent suppervisor and management support

CABA treats its staff like family. The supervisors and management team provide beyond excellent support to each of its employees, which is important in such a difficult field. They also provide ample opportunities for growth. Best workplace culture that I have ever been in, by far.

Pros

Excellent Management Team, Staff Appreciation Events, Pay Rates

Productive and fun place to work

I have only been at CABA for 2 months, but I already love it! The culture is so supportive and collaborative and both the CEO and the President are very humble, caring individuals who invest so much of themselves in this company and their employees. Everyone has made me feel so welcome and I feel very fortunate to work with such a dedicated and driven administrative and clinical group who not only care about the clients we provide services for, but for one another as well.

Execellent Organization

CABA is an excellent organization to work with. CABA cares about their clients and employees. They go above and beyond for both clients and employees. CABA encourages growth and supports all employees to seek higher education and advancement in their careers.

Review

The people who run it are nice and well meaning.However, the parents of the clients I had were very touchy, and they always sided with them.Their communication was poor, with even the parents of the clients complaining to me about it. The pay is low with no benefits if you are part time, and the training is very poor, only three days to be exact. There was only one other person in the training with me, and she also ended up leaving. They are also very slow in building your caseload, with you sometimes only being stuck with one client. I would not recommend working there.

Pros

You get to be out in the field.

Cons

Only reimburse you if you go client to client. Otherwise, you're paying a lot for gas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA) Reviews by Location

Discussion topics at Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA)

Professional development

Mission and values

PTO and work-life balance

Work from home

COVID-19 response

Learn about Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA) in popular locations

• Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, LLC (CABA)