CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Employee Review

View all CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH reviews

Privatly owned Methadon/Suboxone treatment clinic
Drug and Alcohol Counselor Intern (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2013
A typical day would be to go in and manage a caseload of opiate dependent patients, by documenting any meeting with the patient, their treatments/dosing and to make sure that the patient was following their treatment plans.
I learned that Methadone/Suboxone in some cases may be necessary, but in my opinion isn't very affective.
Management didn't really show patient care.
My co workers were very hardworking and seemed driven in their postions.
The hardest part of the job was being and Intern and having a caseload the size of two class rooms, but I tried my best.
The most enjoyable part was working in a clinical setting. It is where I decided I want to find a career in the medical field instead of in social work.

Other CENTER FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Employee Reviews

Short staffed
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYMarch 5, 2018
This company has a high rate of overturn and remains short staffed most time. All patients are not treated equal and neither are their employees. Several patients should be sent out for higher level of care due to no progression in treatment.
Pros
Early hours, Fast pace
Cons
Benefits, Poor equipment, Short staffed
The Center for Behavioral Health
Caseworker (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 18, 2018
Working for the Center for Behavioral Health at the University of Missouri - St. Louis has given more experience than I could ever imagine. A typical day at work was is very informative and always exciting,
Pros
Staff and
Cons
Work load