Center for Diagnostic Imaging Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Living in the past
A/R Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 1, 2018
CDI is a growing company but the growth was forced on them with a merger in 2012. Since then they have failed to move to more modern software and technology but overall the company is performing well.
Quiet, productive, and independent work place
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 12, 2018
A typical day at work would consist of clerical work, data entry, revenue analysis, operations coordination. Management is great and lets the team work independently on their own.
Decent Company
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNMay 4, 2018
I loved my managers, the job was challenging and engaging, the benefits were decent and the hours were good. There seemed to be some instability in the structuring and they were shuffling things around when I chose to leave but the people were great and I liked my coworkers.
Great work place
Registration Specialist Float (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 3, 2018
From the management to employee's at different center's, very fun but professional. Imaging is a great field to be a part of. Different shift' s/location's to choose from
Chicken with head cut off
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 2, 2018
Rads are Rude
Technologist get patients mixed
Zero Specific onboarding
True popularity contest
If you're not a member of the IN CROWD, life there is tough.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
They are in business
Fair wage compensation
Lead Credit Balance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 24, 2018
Busy workplace, you have to be multi-tasked.
I learned about the medical industry.
My management was in New York so it was hard to set up meetings, etc.
I very much enjoyed working with my co-workers and being personable with the clients.
Benefits
Cons
Management not in the state of mn
I will not comment at this time
Staff nurse, Pain Care (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 8, 2018
The benefits package at CDI is excellent. At this time, I am neither willing nor interested in commenting on the work experience wit my current employer. .
..this place sucks
Front Desk/Medical Biller/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Miami, FLApril 6, 2018
..Management does not know how to manage. the manager tells you speak to the supervisor & the supervisor does nothing. there's no advancement and they make promises that they don't keep. everything that comes out of the managers mouth is a lie
SCHEDULING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 26, 2018
Good place to work, caring friendly staff. Fast paced. Decent pay for the job I had as a Scheduling Specialist. Supervisor was the one who trained me. She was very patient and helpful.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Very fast paced, stressful to keep up with scheduling demands at times
Very high stress enviroment
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  1000 W. Broadway Street. Oviedo, Florida 32765February 27, 2018
Very stressful enviroment with not alot of room for advancement. So depends on what department you work for as to your stress level .I believe company is getting away from caring about employees.
Pros
Has decent benefits
Cons
No breaks
Ok To Work For
Front Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIFebruary 14, 2018
Typical Day at work can be busy and stressfull, but makes day go fast. A lot of multitasking skills needed, must be team player and work with patients. Busy Days
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Low Wages No raises in 7 years
Beware foa position
FOA (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 12, 2018
Mamagement changed roles and responsibilities. The job listed is not what it days... they will work you to death. Breaks are not welcome or encouraged.
Pros
Coworkers were great
Cons
No breaks
Great Place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNDecember 14, 2017
A typical day at work was fun and exciting. Always learning new things. Not a typical AP job. You learned a lot of accounting functions. The people are all great to work with.
managers that cant read between the lines and place technologist at risk
Technologist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 11, 2017
This company places technologist at risk. They don't listen to the technologist regarding safety issues. The technologist have to take concerns above the management in order for safety to happen but then that person is marked. They try to save money by doing the wrong things. CDI doesn't like technologist that are high on the pay scale they would rather have employee's that have little experience so they can fulfill budget needs. The company tries to run the MRI suites like a company and not a PATIENT CARE environment.
Pros
Usually a close enviroment when Management is not involved
Cons
Poor leadership
Good for patients Bad for employees
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 30, 2017
I worked at CDI for years. Extremely high turnover due to local Indianapolis manager (DW). Patients are able to get great imaging for a lower cost than at a hospital but employees are stretched very thin. Amazing coworkers but no room at all for advancement. If the sole manager over the Indianapolis market (DW) was gone or at least could treat employees better it could cut way down on high turnover.
Pros
No call. Cheap exam cost for patients
Cons
Management of Indianapolis needs improvement to keep good employees.
Fun people, nice environment
Scheduling Specialist/Clinic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Willmar, MNNovember 7, 2017
The Company itself is really focused on its employees and tries really hard to keep them happy. I have never worked somewhere where the employees are valued as much as they are here.
Changed with new management
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIOctober 27, 2017
Loved My job until new management changed things. Turn over terrible since new manager joined the team. Too interested in changing things instead of working on moral and making employees happy
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Terrible management
High quality patient care delivered from the top down
Senior Sales Manager & National Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Lake in the Hills, ILOctober 17, 2017
We are the CEO of our own market plan but held to a high standard of projecting growth. The company is solid, poised for growth but has limitations for job advancements.
Pros
A leader in the industry
Cons
Lack of career path for smaller markets
Stressful work environment
FOA (Current Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 16, 2017
I have been with this company several years and each year another benefit is decreased or removed completely while more and more responsibilities are added. Currently the company is not giving out salary increases for an indefinite amount of time, but the center's hours have increased and major holidays have been added.
Pros
My co-workers are great
Cons
Difficult to get time off
Company needs to focus on growing the PEOPLE
CDI employee (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNSeptember 19, 2017
I feel like CDI could be a great place to work. There has been a lot of turnover. They need to get with the times and they need to pay people a fair salary. Many people are leaving because the pay isn't competitive enough, there's not enough flexibility, some departments are micromanaged, etc. The company is very focused on growth, but they need to grow the people of the organization, not just the number of imaging centers.