Center for Diagnostic Imaging Employee Reviews

Not a good place if you want a career, you are a cog
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNNovember 16, 2018
Your role in this organization is to agree with everything your manager says and say nothing more. It is a very men centric environment and the only women that advance are the ones that "know their place". There is little opportunity for advancement and a layered leadership that results in numerous meetings that achieve nothing.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
lack of advancement opportunity, poor leadership, sexist
Great place to work on a local level.
Front Office Associate (Current Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 25, 2018
CDI is by far one of the best jobs I've ever had. The local management is some of the best I've encountered. They are very "open door" policy, and family orientated. I've never been told "no" if I had to leave due to illness or emergency. The benefits are competitive, with 401k match & we receive bonuses. The only downfall is how little pull locally the management has as far as raises go. We should be compensated for what we are really worth, not a set amount that Corporate makes up.
Pros
Management is very "open door" policy, great benefits, fast paced.
Cons
Corportate level turns a blind eye to the excessive turn around of employees, PTO is accrued in small amounts every 2 weeks
Terrible company to work for
Front Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MASeptember 26, 2018
Upper management has the last say on every single change that is made and they have no idea about the day to day operation. Middle management lies to employees to get what they want and they are very good at it .NO raises period!!!! They give you quartley bonuses that are a joke. If you are unfortunate enough to work there make sure you keep your head down and your mouth shut. That is the ONLY way you will survive there.
Pros
Direct Manger in Chelmsford is totally awesome but she has not say about anything.
Cons
everything
Average work place
Staff Technologist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 24, 2018
The workplace culture was not positive, stressful and short staffed.
Management was ok did not feel supportive or encouraging. Enjoyed patient care and staff.
Good place
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNSeptember 21, 2018
They are well organized, easy to work with. Would work for them again. Well paid for a contracted project. Flexible with what hours I worked. Training for the contract was sufficient to complete the project,
Stressful environment
Front Office Medical Associate (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLAugust 21, 2018
Poor managerial communication, Overloaded with paperwork, short staffed, constant relocation to other offices, inconsistent hours. Staff friendly and helpful.
Review
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  East Amherst, NYAugust 18, 2018
I was able to learn and focus on medical accounts receivable. This position helped to guide my preferred career path within this industry. I have taken a great deal of knowledge from accounts receivable
Very busy / fast paced working environment/great team and culture
Front Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 6, 2018
CDI was a very nice place to work.
Working for CDI enhanced my understanding of imaging devices such as MRI scans i.e.,
On a daily basis CDI experiences high volume via telephone lines as well as daily patient flow, multitasking can be considered a plus if applying to work here.
When working at a different location sometimes the great thing about CDI was the companies policy reimburses for gas mileage.
Pros
great culture/team effort/ gas mileage reimbursement
Cons
Short breaks
Would not recommend
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WIAugust 5, 2018
I would not recommend this company for employment especially in the Milwaukee area market. Management is horrible, hours are horrible, no shift premium given. In the last 18 months they have lost 20 employees which speaks volumes. The current manager has no idea what the job entails. If you are someone who never has an opinion and likes to get walked on then this is the place for you. Some clinics you aren't allowed to speak with other employees during the day. There are no pay increases but they offer a bonus which after taxes is next to nothing. Worst employment decision I made. Don't make the same mistake! Management will find the littlest things wrong and put it on your personal record. If you forgot to make a note or anything, you get talked to and your employment record is marked. Don't have a sense of humor because that's considered having an attitude.
Pros
If you need an MRI, xray or other imaging, it's free. The only pro I can come up with
Cons
Poor management, poor corporate management, they don't listen to your concerns.
Does not value employees. Pay is very low with few benefits.
Staff CAT Scan Technologist (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJuly 20, 2018
The pay is very low. Definitely below average. There are no continuing education opportunities, no promotional opportunities, no increase in benefits, no pay raises and they do not contribute to the 401k.
Pros
closed for holidays. No weekends
Cons
Please see description

Want to know more about Center for Diagnostic Imaging?

Ask a question
Cdi
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNJune 30, 2018
The clinic management is fantastic, it is the corporate management that is lacking in employee appreciation. Corporate no longer believes in giving employees raises for their hard work.
Living in the past
A/R Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 1, 2018
CDI is a growing company but the growth was forced on them with a merger in 2012. Since then they have failed to move to more modern software and technology but overall the company is performing well.
Quiet, productive, and independent work place
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 12, 2018
A typical day at work would consist of clerical work, data entry, revenue analysis, operations coordination. Management is great and lets the team work independently on their own.
Decent Company
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNMay 4, 2018
I loved my managers, the job was challenging and engaging, the benefits were decent and the hours were good. There seemed to be some instability in the structuring and they were shuffling things around when I chose to leave but the people were great and I liked my coworkers.
Great work place
Registration Specialist Float (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 3, 2018
From the management to employee's at different center's, very fun but professional. Imaging is a great field to be a part of. Different shift' s/location's to choose from
Chicken with head cut off
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 2, 2018
Rads are Rude
Technologist get patients mixed
Zero Specific onboarding
True popularity contest
If you're not a member of the IN CROWD, life there is tough.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
They are in business
Fair wage compensation
Lead Credit Balance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 24, 2018
Busy workplace, you have to be multi-tasked.
I learned about the medical industry.
My management was in New York so it was hard to set up meetings, etc.
I very much enjoyed working with my co-workers and being personable with the clients.
Benefits
Cons
Management not in the state of mn
I will not comment at this time
Staff nurse, Pain Care (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 8, 2018
The benefits package at CDI is excellent. At this time, I am neither willing nor interested in commenting on the work experience wit my current employer. .
..this place sucks
Front Desk/Medical Biller/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Miami, FLApril 6, 2018
..Management does not know how to manage. the manager tells you speak to the supervisor & the supervisor does nothing. there's no advancement and they make promises that they don't keep. everything that comes out of the managers mouth is a lie
SCHEDULING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 26, 2018
Good place to work, caring friendly staff. Fast paced. Decent pay for the job I had as a Scheduling Specialist. Supervisor was the one who trained me. She was very patient and helpful.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Very fast paced, stressful to keep up with scheduling demands at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Center for Diagnostic Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about