Center for Internet Security Employee Reviews

A office environment learning experiences.
ITS INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYAugust 21, 2018
It was pleasant and the staff was friendly. The work was not hard and it was providing me with entry level workplace experience.
My supervisor was very accommodating with my work hours.
Fun environment, good benefits, great balance
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYAugust 3, 2018
Rare to find a company that really cares about offering a good work life balance. This company is very firm about not over-working employees, doing OT, etc.

Gym on site and they give you time every week to work out while you're still on the clock.

Friendly environment, ping pong table and massage chair, movie theater popcorn machine, and lots of awesome company events.
Pros
Gym on site, work-life balance, great benefits, 401k match
Cons
It's a nonprofit, so the pay might not match a private org. But still solid pay and competent finance/HR team
Productive, engaging and a fun environment all around.
Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) Intern (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYMay 7, 2018
This is quite the company to work for, aside from all the knowledge I acquired that made this an unforgettable experience, the welcoming coworkers made it just as enjoyable. The work environment is professional while also being a tad nonchalant in their goings. Everyone knows what must get done and everyone respects that, so there's no need for anyone to harp on another.
Decent place to work.
Associate Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYJuly 19, 2017
Overall not a bad place. Hours could be better. Benefits are very good. Job can be a little slow. Upper management team are approachable and fair. I feel they are stuck in the past at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Center for Internet Security. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6