Center for Interventional Pain & Spine Employee Reviews

Non Certified Staffing & Horrible Benefits
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAMay 30, 2019
There were staff members in key positions that had never gone to school nor had any intentions of going to school for the positions they held. They had go e to school but never took their certification test. Medical Assistants and radiologist are two major positions.

No compensation it the doctors took off. You either had to rrsce to another site or loose a days pay. The other site may be over an hr away and they don't pay for milage.

No guarantee of 40hrs even though you were hired for 40hrs

Benefit package you paid more out of pocket. $6000.00 deductible. So don't get sick. Have an accident, or a baby.

They are definitely not as advertised!
Find a legit pain practice
Front Desk Coordinator/Pre-certification (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PASeptember 18, 2018
The doctors are a joke. The staff they hire don't know what they are doing. Management is horrible. Cannot get in contact with the manager when you need to.
great
Billing Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 30, 2018
It is a very great company to work for. It has expanded quickly, Theyre alot of great resources and people always willing to help you learn new things.
Fun place to work but little opportunity for growth
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 20, 2017
I was hired to do one job which started out that way but due to insecurities of Management the teaching stopped before I was given the opportunity to learn the position completely.
Pros
Free Lunches and totally relaxed environment
Cons
Insecurities on Managements part
Productive, fun and great place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 7, 2017
I loved working here. Best job I have ever had. I really loved the staff and everyone is so helpful. I appreciated this job more then ever. The management is excellent and fair. When people work hard it is appreciated!