Center for Pain Management Employee Reviews

Free lunch and holiday gathering
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 9, 2018
It was a fun place to work and I learned a lot in the medical field the employees were team players.

Too bad they closed the practice.

Management great no problems with practice management.
Pros
Great teams
Excellent experience!
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 25, 2018
The staff here was wonderful and the job was very exciting and interesting. The physician always took time to teach during each case. He was diligent about sterile technique and his patients were always taken care of as if they were his own family members. Other physicians would seek his care - that speaks volumes. Sadly, this doctor closed this practice to relocate to another state, or I would still be with him! We are still friends to this day!
Pros
interesting caseload and educational opportunities
Cons
none!
Work Place
customer service (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOFebruary 19, 2018
It was a great job, started off leaning so many new things and was a really great feeling knowing I was making a difference. I went in knowing nothing and they taught me so much.
Fast paced
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 2, 2018
Good start for your career. If you’re just starting your career that’s a good place to start. Very relaxed and laid back kind of place. Good manager to work for.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Insurance
One of the best places I have ever worked!!!!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 6, 2018
The Doctor/Owner, was a very caring man that truly cared about his patients and Office staff . He always took the time to answer any question and interest in our field of work and never made you feel like you were less of a person just because he was the boss.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health insurance deductible was a little high.
I enjoyed some of my coworkers
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKDecember 17, 2017
I enjoyed some of my coworkers, but not all. Some people preferred to make things difficult, as opposed to providing a good experience for the patients and for coworkers. I just preferred a job with higher compensation for the job that I performed and the experience that I brought to the job with me, and a friendlier atmosphere in which to work.
Very faced paced
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 7, 2017
The Center for Pain Management is a very busy clinic, MA's have to vital between 34 and 40 patients a day. Management is very helpful and flexible. The one hug downside is that there are no benefits through the company. On most days, lunch is provided by drug reps, and sometimes even breakfast. Management gets each employee a birthday cake.
Pros
Free lunches/breakfast
Cons
No benefits
Slow pace environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 12, 2017
Was hired for temporary staffing for summer vacation and maternity leave of staff. No job security. Staff and management at the Greenwood office were awesome. Was not guaranteed 8 hours of work. My pay rate that reflected my PRN status was less than adequate.
Pros
occassional free lunch.
Cons
No scheduled lunch, many times didn't get a lunch or it was 15 minutes in btween patients, Was required to leave after the patients were done, sometimes only working 5 hours or less
Very nice place to work
Surgery Scheduler-receptionist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNSeptember 4, 2017
Great place to work. I answered phones, scheduled procedures, received referrals from doctors. Verified insurance. Admitted the patients. Assembled charts for the day and the next day.

My husband and I volunteer at Lake Geneva Christian Center so I worked only part-time.
Pros
Great and fun people to work with.
Cons
Cool place to work and gain experience
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 22, 2017
CPM was a cool place to work for me, and a good opportunity to grow and gain experience. The doctor and office manager were very nice and very serious about hard workers which I loved. Staff is friendly also.
Pros
Great starting place to get valued experience, Opportunity for growth
Cons
low staffed, pay can be improved
Very productive with extremely quick turn around time
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJJuly 26, 2017
Excellent work environment where quality patient care and patient satisfaction is the norm.
The waiting room is very attractive and the examination rooms are accommodating.
Very friendly staff.
Pros
Friendly and caring environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Paid health insurance
Medical Language and Utilization Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 24, 2017
This is an excellent place to work. You are not hovered over and are allowed some flex time for your work day. Also, you can accrue up to 3 weeks vacation and 1 week PTO after 5 years.
Awful
Receptionist/Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 8, 2017
Absolute worst place to work treat people like animals if you have to take time off you are punished for it with harsh words or not allowed to take your vacation time because it is forbidden unless it is a favorite employee
Pros
My original supervisor was caring
Cons
THE owner does not care if he pays you and threats not to pay all the time
A toxic environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 30, 2016
Tough job. A place where you work hard and are never, ever appreciated. A place where you are miserable if you are not a "held-high" employee. Burned out very fast in this toxic environment.
Pros
Cons
To many to count!!
We take care of other's needs
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKNovember 22, 2016
We help people with pain that keeps them from living life to the fullest and that is very rewarding. I love my job and the doctor at this clinic is one of the very best I have ever seen.
Pros
The pay in under what it should be
Cons
Helping other people
Not the best place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNSeptember 7, 2016
Great place to work if you are okay with long hours, terrible pay, and bad management. She does pick her favorites and if you aren't liked she will make your life miserable. Has been many turn overs in staff. Fridays are known as "fire fridays" because you may leave on Friday without a job. 3 doctors have already chosen to leave because management wouldn't hold up their end of the deal. Many days with no breaks.
Pros
No weekends or holidays
Cons
Management, low pay, no breaks
very fast paced
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMay 28, 2016
vitalize patients, help look after patients while they are in recovery, assist doctor with surgical procedures, discharge patients, change bed sheets
The Office Manager was amazing, my co-workers made the job fun and the Boss was a pretty laid back person. It was a great job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 5, 2016
This job was a great job. The office manager was always willing to listen and if you had an emergency and had to leave she always made it work. She has your back as long as you have hers. My co-workers were always great, there was never a dull moment. At this job you learn good communication skills, how to handle irate patients and also how to answer questions about medications. The hardest part would be dealing with the bosses wife. She thought she ran the place and it was her way or no way. She was very rude to patients and employees.
Pros
schedule, co-workers, free lunch, great patients
Cons
pay, no benefits, no advancement
productive fast moving office
medical assistant/administration (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2016
Center For Pain Management is a fast moving office with multiple locations we travel to. Management is on top of everything. I was able to work every part of the office from billing to prior auths to working with the patients, vitals, charts and patient care.
Stability
RN Pre/Post Procedure (Former Employee) –  SARTELL, MNOctober 11, 2015
It is a good place to work, if you are seeking a non-advancement position, low pay, long hours, and no breaks on many days. Nurses are paid the same if you are a new RN, BSN, or several years of nursing experience. They pay monthly versus weekly or biweekly. Paid 24.50/hour after management looked at the average nursing pay in the rural area.
Customer service was good. Served diverse community.
Overall, if you want stability and days, no weekends or holidays this would be the place to be.