Center for Rheumatology Employee Reviews

Terrible management
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 11, 2018
After my manager went out on leave, I would go to the higher ups with complaints and instead of addressing them I was told “I don’t have time for this,” “mind your business” and “worry about yourself.” I was worrying about myself because the issues I wanted to address affected my work. One day after a team meeting, the Chief In Office went as far as yelling at me in the main lobby of the building they rent space from in front of others. I felt attacked and disrespected. They don’t listen to you and are very cliquey. Needless to say I did leave that position. Nobody deserves the treatment that I had gotten for 2 1/2 months straight. There really is no HR, so you have no one to complain to. It was a great company to work for in the beginning, then the CIO at the time, left. After she left, everything went downhill... FAST! If you like picking up others slack, cliques and being degraded this is the place
Cons
Horrible management
Great employees,, poor management
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 8, 2018
Was hired by a manager who left a month after I was hired and the person who replaced that manager dismissed me from my position less than two months later. Was told I was not a team player but also told in the same breath that I could not work independently? No formal training program nor progression to ensure that you understood what they wanted to be done. They didn't care to be shown mistakes they made. Management is very sneaky and will stab you in the back and take credit for your work.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunches
Cons
Poor management and favoritism.
Great part time job, learning opportunities, pleasant work environment
Infusion Nurse (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 4, 2018
This was a great job for a part time position. I was a student at UCLA and they were very accommodating with my school schedule. It was a very pleasant job to work at. I learned so much about Rheumatology and the medications involved.
Pros
Work with my school schedule.
Cons
Traffic to work.
Na
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 30, 2017
Great place to work. Awesome hours, Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays. Excellent working environment, plenty of oppourtunities for advancement
You will learn a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAApril 30, 2017
A fast paced environment that will teach you valuable work ethic lessons and people skills/customer service. I made many lifelong friends via patients I met there.
Great Offer
Infusion Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 21, 2017
I enjoyed learning from a good team. The doctors were very professional and worked with you. The hardest part of the job was trying to get PA's for patient's in a timely matter and dealing with the insurance companies.
Pros
Free breakfast/lunch
Cons
Favortism
Average
Billing Manager / Approval Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 25, 2015
Loved my job. Management is vert poor making the overall culture of the business poor. Very clicky, frustrating culture.
Great place to start
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 23, 2015
Very organized working environment. However there can be a breakdown in communication.Great place to start a career in the medical field as it is a very fast pace environment. The doctors have different personalities and sometimes it can be hard to remember what the preferences for each are.
Cons
Short breaks

Want to know more about Center for Rheumatology?

Ask a question