Center for Student Missions Employee Reviews

Super Great Work Environment
City Host (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 3, 2017
A typical day at work was very busy, but very productive and fun. I learned a lot about leadership, about service, and about the city of Detroit. Management was very personable and encouraging. My coworkers were amazing and became best friends. The hardest part about the job was that it was very physical every day, but the most enjoyable part was that I got to spend every day with different youth groups, get to know them and help them understand the importance of service.
Wonderful Summer Opportunity
City Host (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 12, 2016
Center for Student Missions is a wonderful organization that provided me a platform to educate young people about some of today's most pressing issues in urban America.

I had the chance to connect with young people from all over the U.S. from different backgrounds and connect them with some of the city's most hardworking change-making organizations in order to challenge them to be even more compassionate, empowered people.
Room for Growth
Associate City Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2014
I have greatly enjoyed my time at the Center for Student Missions. With many non-profits, one can become dissatisfied and burned out. This is not the case for me. I enjoyed my time but feel the need to move on in hopes of continuing to grow as a person, employee, and family man.

A typical day at the office for me was securing clients, scheduling their week in a supply-chain manner, and developing others under my supervision to be able to execute the schedules that I had created.

The hardest part of my job was the lack of pay and the lack of advancement opportunities.

The best part of my job was the management that sought to invest in its people and the ability to work for worthy causes and be a good citizen in the community; which has greatly improved my neighborly attitude towards others.
learned a lot while working here.
City Host (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 1, 2014
wonderful experience and got to work with wonderful people.