Center for Vein Restoration Employee Reviews

Horrible Work Enviorment
Medical Insurance and Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 23, 2018
This was a horrible work enviroment with poor management skills. This company under pays you and over works you. I would never recommend working in their head office in Greenbelt MD. The lunch breaks are timed by the minute, you are micromanaged over a position you can do and do everyday. I understand why the turn over rate is so high, nobody stayes with this company long term at all.
Pros
a job
Cons
everything
July 27, 2018

Thank you for giving us this feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not feel so great about your experience here. No one likes to feel micromanaged. I will share your feedback with our leadership team to address the concerns you listed. We are always looking to learn from our experience in order to constantly improve. We have seen steady and significant improvement in our turnover rate in just the last year and want to sustain that trend. We appreciate you sharing your feedback so we may use it to continue to improve our work environment.

Center for Vein Restoration
Insurance Verification Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 9, 2018
If your there on time and you make sure that the work is done without any distraction and always interact with the people around you . They aren't that bad. Then you should be fine. Definitely recommend some coffee in the morning and always bring your water bottle with you. Benefits are very good and they are very caring individuals. Always state how you feel in the group setting , so your voice can be heard and they will be willing to help you.
Pros
Free lunches, Exciting events to look forward to.
Cons
Down fall: Very micro managed, Alot of She say he say and assuming.
July 13, 2018

We are glad to see you scored your experience here a 5 out of 5!
It sounds like there might have been some things that could have gone a bit better in your situation. Thank you for this feedback. We are always striving to make Center for Vein Restoration a great place to work made up of caring individuals.

Ok to work
Bilingual PSR (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDJune 8, 2018
In your interview, you are promised a lot but the reality is something different. Although I enjoy working with my team. But I think other things can improve
Pros
great office team
Cons
poor ma
June 15, 2018

Thank you for the open and honest feedback. We strive to provide as much information and clarity during the interviewing and hiring process. We are sorry if there was information that wasn't properly communicated. Please reach out to the Human Resources department to make us aware of what was not correctly shared so we can work to ensure what we convey during interviews is accurate.

Great place to work and learn
Director of IT (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 17, 2018
I have been working at Center for Vein Restoration full-time for more than 8 years. It is wonderful institution with lots of smart collaborative people. You get a lot of opportunity to learn new skills and grow within the company. The people working here create a very positive working environment. Met lots of motivated employees trying their best to uphold the Mission and Core values of CVR on their daily routine. Clinicians and all staff really care about their patients. Tuition reimbursement provided.
Pros
Opportunity to Learn, Growth, Positive Work Environment, Everyone works as a team to provide a state of the art Patient Care
Cons
None. Love this place can't complain.
April 24, 2018

8 years! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing! IT definitely helps make our work environment productive and fun!

Great Place To Work
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 17, 2018
I have been working here little over 3 years. I enjoy working here. Great place to work. All of the staff almost know each other that make it even better, friendly environment. Team mates are very helpful, and understanding.
April 24, 2018

We are thrilled that you enjoy working here! Our teams are very tight-knit, and there are alot of close friendships that develop here!

Committed Organization
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 12, 2018
As a new leader to the organization having been here less than a year, I have found a strong passion to deliver a great patient and employee experience. The company is committed to providing state of the art vascular care in a compassionate and affordable manner. We are redefining the care of patients with venous disorders in an environment of clinical excellence, integrity, mutual respect and trust.
Pros
The commitment the team has to providing the very best patient experience, The passion the leadership team and employees have for their work is inspiring.
Cons
Being part of a fast-paced company that is growing can be challenging, this requires flexibility in our teams, Team members that adapt well to growth and change with strong communication skills will succeed.
April 24, 2018

We love the elements of passion, positivity and fun that your leadership style brings to CVR! Our industry forces us to be adaptable, and our most successful team members embrace the pace and variety that they encounter each day. It is such a pleasure to support our talented admin & clinical teams!

Making a difference
Doctor (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDApril 5, 2018
I have been with Center for Vein Restoration for over 9 years. I can tell you that I love the people, the work, and my life here at the company. Sure I work hard but I go home every night satisfied that I have made an impact in the patients I treat and the teams I work with. I am fortunate enough to have an administrative as well as a clinical role. Being able to work on both sides gives me great confidence that the patient comes first at CVR.

I have great confidence in the CEO.
I have great confidence in the rest of the Exec team and the directors.
Pros
Culture of "Patient comes first always"
Cons
Fast paced, expectations in everything are high.
April 9, 2018

It is so nice to hear from our Physicians! In HR, we constantly brag that CVR has the best and brightest talent in the industry. Thank you for everything you do to make our patients feel better, and to support our clinical and admin teams! It's our employees that set our bar high - there is no compromise when it comes to patient care and customer service. Thank you!!

Poor Management
Physician Liaison (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 27, 2018
Toxic work environment stemming from inexperienced management. Goals/quotas are inflated when you do well so you can put in one good year with this company to get your experience in if you need it to build your resume in the medical sales field.
April 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, which I am sorry to hear was not a positive one. In HR, we work everyday to try and ensure a positive work environment, so if you would like to discuss what made it toxic for you, please reach out to me at jennifer.church@centerforvein.com - as this is a concern we take very seriously. We are committed to promoting from within, so at times, we do have members of management that are less experienced. We hope that our sales team members can develop a great career with CVR on their resume, but we would like them to stay with us as long as possible.

Director of Clinical Affairs (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 16, 2018
I have been with CVR since January of 2014. In that time, I have seen CVR grow by 30 clinics and I have had the privilege of advancing from a clinic physician to a position on the leadership team. I have been able to work with the leadership team to make a difference in the quality of the work CVR does. I have been given a position where my passion for documentation, compliance and quality support CVR’s mission. Our people make the difference. We have caring, compassionate, dedicated staff at all levels of our practice and I am proud to be a part of this team.

We all work hard to provide the best clinical care and patient experience for everyone putting their trust in us as patients. The hours can get long at times, but the rewards are received every day. Our wonderful staff cares for our patients and our patients are sincerely and openly grateful; we create relationships that last.
Pros
Modern, clean, efficient offices with top trained staff. Patient focused care.
Cons
No 401K match yet
March 19, 2018

CVR's outstanding Physician team not only positively impact our patients' lives; they influence our employees as well. It's such a unique opportunity to be able to learn something new every single day while doing what you love. Even on the days that fly by, I drive home knowing something that I didn't know the day before, thanks to our very talented, innovative and passionate team members!

Excellent patient care
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MD 20770March 12, 2018
CVR is a great place to work. Everyone is not only friendly but very helpful during the times you need them the most. Its fast paced but still a very relaxed work environment. I would recommend working with this company to anyone.
March 19, 2018

Thank you! Our teams are our #1 strength, and they go above and beyond to take care of our #1 priority - our patients.

Awesome place to work with talented co-workers.
Clinical Support Center (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 1, 2018
You are surrounded by talented and friendly co-workers. The company is growing fast and you feel good being a part of it. Working on a fast-paced environment go by really fast.
March 2, 2018

Talented team mates in a fast-paced, fun environment are the secret recipe for work weeks that fly by and leave you feeling accomplished and good about what you do! Thank you for sharing!

Fun hardworking team and supportive management
Clinical Support Center (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJanuary 23, 2018
CVR has been a fun and exciting experience for me. My manager really takes an interest in helping me develop my career. I am consistently given the opportunity to lead projects, take on new tasks, stretch my abilities, and given credit for my accomplishments - which is a great feeling. The pace is fast and very exciting. CVR has grown so much, it is so fun to be a part of that. My team is extremely supportive and hard working. We have tons of fun events to break up the hard work we put in - potlucks, parties, fun contests. It's awesome to work at a company where you work hard/play hard and get to laugh and have fun with your team every single day.
Pros
Opportunities to develop career; fun events & contests; awesome managers & co-workers
Cons
Since we are rapidly growing, changes often occur without a ton of notice
February 5, 2018

I think you really nailed it with the work hard/ play hard reference - you would be hard-pressed to find a team that coasts at CVR. Everyone works super-hard, but we are a huge group of fun people that know how to have a good time as well. In January, we launched the first portion of our Leadership Development Program designed to help supervisors clearly demonstrate that they take an interest in their staff's achievements and growth. It's awesome that you experience that already! Thank you!

Company Has Many Changes.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Glendale, MDJanuary 5, 2018
The care provided by the patients by the staff is the best you can find in the field. But on the management side, the business struggles with too many bosses and not workers. The business systems are impacted by the management by committee.
January 24, 2018

We can definitely understand what you mean, we have had some changes in leadership this year with some Officers retiring, and a new CFO and COO joining us. In 2017, we made a conscious shift to empower our management teams at the regional level - and as with any change - we had some unexpected bumps - but overall, it's been a great success and we are excited for the development and growth opportunities for our staff!

Fast Environment with Leadership Opportunities
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 19, 2017
This company has been a great fit for me! My workday changes and evolves from day to day, week to week. Our leadership team is filled with expert and passionate figures that strive to get the best from their teams. The care for the patients is the company's top priority. For the right personality, CVR is a place where your ideas can become protocol and you can advance your career with the fluid nature of such a growing company.
Pros
Teamwork, collaboration, approachable CEO
Cons
The days are long
December 26, 2017

We are thrilled to be the right fit for you! CVR is a great place to develop your career goals - as caregivers, leaders, or service professionals - we have rewarding opportunities for all types of skill sets. Thank you contributing great ideas and helping us to grow our business!

Hard work and quick paced with good people
Registered Vascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Northern Virginia RegionDecember 8, 2017
Working for Center for Vein Restoration is for people interested in working hard and having fun while being part of a team. With working 4 days a week, 3 days off, good benefits, PTO, it is so worth it. Working a lot during the day makes the day go by faster. This job is not recommended for people who prefer a slower pace. I have personally witnessed CVR take time to train people, there hard work and willingness to train is dedication. The hardest part of any job is when things get super busy, CVR has great teamwork amongst doctors and staff to handle even the toughest days at work. With hard work comes simple things as well, like getting Starbucks, food for lunch, and having quick pep talk sessions. Working for CVR I have gained a lot experience, team building skills, and a lot of good memories.
Pros
good people, food, and benefits
December 26, 2017

Thank you! CVRs' teams are truly our best asset, and along with the relationships with our patients, they are the number one reason our employees say they enjoy coming to work each day. Having food around on the busy days doesn't hurt either! You are right about the pace, it's extremely fast in many of our clinics - and everyone works incredibly hard. The good side - is the days fly by, you learn something new every single day, and you go home knowing that you made a difference in someone's life.

Management is very inconsiderate and dishoest
Community Outreach Worker (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 4, 2017
There was alot of unfair treatment in the company. The coordinator was dishonest about a situation and without sufficient evidence, the company wrote me up.
December 26, 2017

I apologize for the delay in responding. CVR is committed to a culture of trust, as respect is one of our core values. If you feel that you were treated unfairly, please feel free to reach out to Human Resources, you can call 240-965-3200 or feel free to email me directly, jennifer.church@centerforvein.com or hr@centerforvein.com. Fairness is extremely important to us in HR, so please feel free to reach out!

Great experience but no job security
Regional Community Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 31, 2017
CVR is an excellent place to become a leader and work independently. However, the work-life balance is hard because you work remotely, which means lots of calls and communication on top of your regular job. Bottom line, if you don't produce significant results, you will not continue with the heavily-sales driven company.
Pros
Free lunch, work remotely from home, community involvement
Cons
Heavily sales driven with a health education cover
Field Representative
Physician Liaison (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 29, 2017
Personally I had a bad experience with this job. I do not think it is a reflection of the company; it is a bad reflection on my part. Overall I feel like this could be a great place to work.
Worst company ever.
Vascular Technologist (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDOctober 1, 2017
This is the worst company I ever worked for. Management is extremely negative, no advancement for career growth and no scheduled breaks. When you do take a break its only 30 minutes.
Pros
health care and 401k
Cons
Poor management
Stress
Center Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Maryland City, MDSeptember 13, 2017
Bad management dont care about employees , meetings late at night, never enough staff. You never get time to take your 30 minutes lunch break sometimes you just can't take lunch at all.
Pros
Just bad
Cons
Short break or no break at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Center for Vein Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

Center for Vein Restoration Reviews by Location