Centerfield Media Employee Reviews

Outsourcing Company
Sprint Sales Expert (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 2, 2019
Company closed its doors in Florida to outsource their jobs to Jamaica. A little disorganized on the management side and not as transparent as you would hope them to be.
This company could have been a very productive company if top management showed more respect to the other employees who help build their company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 19, 2019
while working for Centerfield I learned a whole lot met some wonderful person who I could now call my friends. I was really disappointed when they decided to move the company because for the most we build a family there but the own was not personable
Pros
make good money
Cons
was not treated with respect all the time
Good Experience
Senior Director of Training (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 30, 2018
Good time there. I build two departments, traveled, was promoted and left a great impression with fellow co-workers. IT was a great experience, made some awesome connections.
.From bad to worst.
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLDecember 11, 2018
This company over promised and under delivered to both customers and employees.Management were just figure heads and they played favorites. Commissions were a joke.
Tele sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 3, 2018
Everything at Centerfield Media was Great. I love the people and also the atmosphere. I learn to be self efficient and resolved problems on my own. The most part was easy the job required a certain amount of calls a day. Talking to people over the phone was very pleasant.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
short breaks
Not Enough Employee Focus
International Performance Manager - Jamaica (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 22, 2018
While Centerfield made attempts to provide a unique and upbeat culture, the company has failed its employees from the standpoint of not giving proper direction and structure.
Pros
Atmosphere and People
Cons
Employees are not the focal point.
Coaching Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 19, 2018
It was an amazing experience ,great people to work with however the best part of it, was to be able to impact the sales experts life through OJT , Thank you team for all your hard work and dedication!
Nice place to work great environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 17, 2018
Management was always willing to help the supervisors were always willing to help as well and they always had special events for holidays such as parties and picnics
good place
GLOBAL TRAINING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 12, 2018
its an ok place to work. very little room for growth. poor upper management. great benefits. do not look for a career here. gain as much experience as you can before you leave.
Good company
QA Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 1, 2018
great place to work most of the time. lots of flexibility and great team mates at least within my dept. company has events and celebrations organized for the employees on holidays and special days.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
job insecurity
FUN and Exciting work environment!!
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 5, 2018
Centerfield has grown drastically, starting here has changed my life. this company has given me oppurtunities to travel to exotic locations and interact with not only the culture but with the vision in mind to still get the job done. This company is great place to work management is friendly all the way down to the janitors.
Productive and fun work place.
Account representative (Former Employee) –  Margate,FloridaOctober 4, 2018
Wonderful place to build your career. Best job oppurtunity i have ever experienced. Working at centerfield media has taught me how to be a mature adult mentally and financially.
Pros
Excellent pay and flexible hours.
Cons
Flexible hours
Great job
Tele sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 14, 2018
I enjoyed the competitive atmosphere, and learned a lot about sales here! This was a career that made me into a sales driven individual. The free food was also a plus!
Pros
Free food, pay
Cons
short breaks
Job was stressful
SALES EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 19, 2018
There was too much stress with this job. At first it seemed like a cool job and it would be good money, but soon find out it's very hard to keep a steady paycheck for commission. Too many rules got put into place and many people were laid off or forced to quit because the pay was so bad. The calls were rigged and unfair.
Stay far away!
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 31, 2018
I did not enjoy my experience at Centerfield Media. The vast majority of people that were hired with me stayed an average of 5 months. I was hired under false pretenses as well as many others. we were told that members of the business department could make close to six figures. Once employed, I soon realized this was untrue and it was just a ruse to get people in the door. The average salary is approximately 30k.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
too many to list
High Turn Over Rate
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2018
No a good place to work. Managers are not in it for you to win; however for them to advance within the business. No job security. High turn over. The job is not challenging but can be stressful. Compensation for commission is often times not accurate.
not fun at all, constant big brother feeling
Call center, Sprint account executive (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 9, 2018
poor management, sit and sell robot mentality, no growth and lack of business professional mentality. Everyone from the hood works there and dont know proper business acumen nor professional attire.
Pros
Cons
short breaks and unstructured commission pay
Kindergarten Circus is better organized
No comment (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 3, 2018
This company is not stable and upper management in CA has no clue what is going on in FL. FL mgmt is a joke. No professionalism at all and HR wears blinders.
Fun day
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 16, 2018
When celebrating at centerfield the games in environment was fun and exciting with pay in free food and games. This is a fun and financially stabled place to work.
Good Job
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 6, 2018
I had a great time working there , the only downside was that it was quite hard to get in because they were worried I would leave because I'm studying to become a paralegal and at the end they pulled out the rug from under me by closing the retention department. They closed the retention department and had everyone who had been workinig there more time a better chance to go over to the sales position plantation. Most of the new hires were out of a job by the 29th of March.
Pros
free snacks, cupcakes, commision
Cons
long day till 11pm sometimes