Centerfield Media Employee Reviews in Margate, FL

Nice place to work great environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 17, 2018
Management was always willing to help the supervisors were always willing to help as well and they always had special events for holidays such as parties and picnics
Productive and fun work place.
Account representative (Former Employee) –  Margate,FloridaOctober 4, 2018
Wonderful place to build your career. Best job oppurtunity i have ever experienced. Working at centerfield media has taught me how to be a mature adult mentally and financially.
Pros
Excellent pay and flexible hours.
Cons
Flexible hours
Fun day
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 16, 2018
When celebrating at centerfield the games in environment was fun and exciting with pay in free food and games. This is a fun and financially stabled place to work.
Good Job
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 6, 2018
I had a great time working there , the only downside was that it was quite hard to get in because they were worried I would leave because I'm studying to become a paralegal and at the end they pulled out the rug from under me by closing the retention department. They closed the retention department and had everyone who had been workinig there more time a better chance to go over to the sales position plantation. Most of the new hires were out of a job by the 29th of March.
Pros
free snacks, cupcakes, commision
Cons
long day till 11pm sometimes
Center field
Manager (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 12, 2018
laid off some hard working and dedicated employees and we all know thats business however they completely left the employees out to dry ... 20 years just flushed down the drain with no acknowledgment at all
Pros
flexible
Workplace Culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLMarch 12, 2018
One of the greatest things about Centerfield Media Holdings is the culture within the department, particularly that of Sprint Retention. Each individual who works is doing their best to satisfy every customer who calls in; in addition, I enjoy the culture as I am able to utilize my skills to help the work force become more successful.
My working experience
ACCOUNT RETENTION SPECIALIST SPRINT (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 19, 2018
Very bad management! If they notice that intellectually you could be a challenge they would try to get rid of you. I used to have problem getting every paid period
Pros
they do provide Health Care
Cons
For training they'll make you feel like Centerfield is the best company to work for, but after they'll treat you like nobody
Good place
Agent (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 17, 2018
A good place to work. Great atmosphere. Great pay benefits. Fantastic management. Great hours. Friendly co workers. Plenty overtime. A lot of amenities.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Closing site
Work at this place at your own risk
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLDecember 24, 2017
I was hired as a Retention Agent in Margate, FL. This job is easy to get, they hire anyone that wants to work. The training was complete bs...all we did was simulations, read out slides to PPT and practice in one of the main systems the company use. Training for 3 weeks was 9-5:30 pm, the next 3 weeks was 2:30 - 11 pm. Firing start in training if your background or drug test came back positive, the trainer catches you not computer savvy and having your cell phone at your desk. They make you work hard to earn commission money. You do sales, technical support, and cancellations. You basically a customer service rep but they do not tell you that in the interview. When you get to the floor with other agents, they were miserable, team leads not willing to help with Sup calls, altitudes, unhappy employees, and a young, immature High School environment. Most stay for a couple of checks, then quit.
Pros
Benefits, get paid every week, able to earn comission money every 2 weeks, free company shirt
Cons
Lied to about the job, working late hours, mess up on agents checks, no paid holidays, points system for attendance, no cell phones in the buliding including the break room, when customer cancel, say good bye to your comission money