Centerfield Media Culture reviews

Tele sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 3, 2018
Everything at Centerfield Media was Great. I love the people and also the atmosphere. I learn to be self efficient and resolved problems on my own. The most part was easy the job required a certain amount of calls a day. Talking to people over the phone was very pleasant.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
short breaks
Not Enough Employee Focus
International Performance Manager - Jamaica (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 22, 2018
While Centerfield made attempts to provide a unique and upbeat culture, the company has failed its employees from the standpoint of not giving proper direction and structure.
Pros
Atmosphere and People
Cons
Employees are not the focal point.
FUN and Exciting work environment!!
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 5, 2018
Centerfield has grown drastically, starting here has changed my life. this company has given me oppurtunities to travel to exotic locations and interact with not only the culture but with the vision in mind to still get the job done. This company is great place to work management is friendly all the way down to the janitors.
Great job
Tele sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 14, 2018
I enjoyed the competitive atmosphere, and learned a lot about sales here! This was a career that made me into a sales driven individual. The free food was also a plus!
Pros
Free food, pay
Cons
short breaks
Fun day
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 16, 2018
When celebrating at centerfield the games in environment was fun and exciting with pay in free food and games. This is a fun and financially stabled place to work.
State of the art place to work
SPRINT SMALL BUSINESS SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMay 24, 2018
My day starts with an overall day over day reporting, call monitoring and financial review reporting. I'm able to speak to my agents on a daily basis to identify changes and updates that effect the business.
The culture has increased in a positive and reinforcing way over the last few months and continues to grow.
The culture is very diverse and welcoming in many aspects that bring great energy to the company.
Great Company with growth potential
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMay 17, 2018
This is a inbound call center selling Sprint phones and plans and with the main hq of the company based out of California. It is a very competitive environment because like all sales environments everyone wants to be the best. There has been a recent shift in culture to a more professional and business environment which was lacking before due to a few bad eggs within the building that are no longer with us. With change comes difficulties but at the end of the day change breeds results and it is always done with an eye towards the future. When it comes to the people I get to work with on a daily basis they are fun, smart, driven, and want to be the best. So who would not want to work in a place where you're surrounded by people who want to help you be the best and are all striving to reach one common goal.
Poor management and miserable culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 24, 2018
The management treats everyone like criminals and micromanage you to death. They make it a very hostile work environment and always find a way to stiff your commission.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Commissions are not always accurate, if you have anything at your desk besides your body your probably going to get fired, they have a culture to make your life miserable.
Workplace Culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLMarch 12, 2018
One of the greatest things about Centerfield Media Holdings is the culture within the department, particularly that of Sprint Retention. Each individual who works is doing their best to satisfy every customer who calls in; in addition, I enjoy the culture as I am able to utilize my skills to help the work force become more successful.
Good place
Agent (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 17, 2018
A good place to work. Great atmosphere. Great pay benefits. Fantastic management. Great hours. Friendly co workers. Plenty overtime. A lot of amenities.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Closing site
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 21, 2017
The workplace was productive and competitive. The management could have been better and there could be a clear sign for room for advancement. The pay structure can be more clear.