CENTERFOLDS

• Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Centerfold Club

Family owned and operated. Great owner operator. Experienced and honest. Truly care about employees and leasee's. Willing to work scheduling to be most beneficial to both parties.

Unsafe

No security, unsafe place to work at and didn’t make good enough money to stay employed by this employer. It was not what I expected a lot has changed over the time

Fun

Great atmosphere and great management . Always a new experience and a family feel like place to work. They will always try and make you feel like it’s a second home.

Most amazing Place to be Hostess

Best tips,energetic, bubbly coworkers.competitive , amazing place to meet people as well. Nice environment to work in highly hygienic, coworkers come together and complete the statement of being a high rated juice/dance club

Pros

Tips

Cons

healthcare

Management doesn't comply with non-discriminatory NRS workplace policies

Management has their own set of rules they follow, which are not all legal or fair to all who work in the club. I was let go from this establishment after i fell, due to my disability, Muscular Dystrophy. I was yelled at and disrespected while i was changing my clothes. As i walked out to my car the back door bouncer threw a fast food drink at my backside, as they threatened me to leave b4 something worseworsewould happen. Very shady business

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Fun, vast speed environment

Work environment really teaches you how to interact and deal with so many different types of people. This job definitely kept me busy, very fast work place.

Manager was too strict

Pay was way to low and they expected way too much. They love writing up and they will switch you around the club instead of doing the job you were supposed to do

Pros

Strippers

Cons

Low pay and hard to move up

Do not apply it’s not worth your time

Centerfold is not the best place to work at you get sexually harassed by some of the managers and they fire you if you don’t sleep with them... the pay outs and tip outs are ridiculous and so are the quotas it cost you more money working there then you make there the only thing I liked about this place was the girls they where amazing people when I worked there and the food is amazing and it was a life learning experience for me but if your new to dancing I suggest don’t apply there

Fun Exciting place always new people

I Enjoy working here, I meet new people everyday. I get along great with all my co-workers. I get tips nightly as well. Down Fall the hours are not there i have a family to raise with 3 children and one more on the way the income just id not there.

Pros

New exciting people

Cons

not a career

Fun and exciting workplace.

Fun work environment. With the opportunity to make good tips provided working hard. The management and co workers were va delight to work with as well as all of our customers.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

long hours sometimes didnt pay off. But it averaged out in the end

Great place to learn the industry

A typical work day would involve setting up the bar, making sure everything was fully stocked and interacting with customers.

Fun

Really fun job if you dont mind being around drunk people. Girls can be catty but for the most part everyone gets along. Low fees but its really hit or miss as far as how busy it is.

Fun and excititng work place

I was responsible for opening the bar and stocking the selves in the am. My morning routine also included reconciling the cash register. Taking guest orders and tending to their needs and wants. On the weekend I was responsible for greeting guests at the front door with a smile and taking their entry fee. I was also responsible for answering the phone and proving information for the caller. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with people every day. I enjoy to meet new individuals and cater to their needs.

Pros

Meeting new people and working with an amazing staff

One of the smallest places of business on bourbon i knew of, but comfortable environment and easy to get used to

I would arrive on my typical night shift no later than eight punch in on the clock and secure my belongings in the locker room. I would then make my way down to the first floor grab my ticket book and clean what was necessary.Through out the night i'd meet many different people from all over the world. I appreciated their conversation simply because they were foreign and they spoke of their culture in high regards. The best part of working nights there had to be meeting people from all over and walking constantly, I think exercise is vital. However, the hardest part would have had to been the hours that carried on into the early a.m., my manager didn't close until every soul has left the building and all work have been done up to his standards of course.

Pros

The customers tipped generously

Cons

Short breaks and long hours that carried into the early morning

Very Interesting.

This was my first Bartending job. I never served in a bar or a cabaret. I jumped into it with both feet and it opened my eye to a fantasy world that people lived in. They didn't believe in cutting people of so i did deal with some violence but the money was very good, so I stayed around. I moved up from door girl, to cocktail waitress, to bartender, to main bartender. I enjoyed my job and was able to maintain that world very well. But being exposed to that environment after so long, it started to corrupt the mind and I needed to get out of the fantasy.

good money tough boss

BUSY CLUB with great income potental but the owner drinks allot and causes drama and isues when drunk.

Good place to work if you enjoy nights, and can handle craziness.

I enjoyed working at Centerfolds. Every night was different and entertaining.

Pros

meet new people, awesome tips

Cons

the "show girls" were pretty catty and mean.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CENTERFOLDS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7