CenterLight Health System Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 5, 2018
i love that place to work.i am extremely happy working there but unfortunately i have to leave that place because it was contract but i strongly recommend this place to work
Must be able to Multi-task
Medical Practice Manager /Site Operations (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 25, 2018
I had the opportunity to learn a lot and grow both professionally and personally during my time with this organization. The sites are a great place to work. Truthfully my team/employees were wonderful to work with. I certainly had more than a few amazing patients over the years and it was always fulfilling to see them benefit from the program.
Many, many changes and overall directive was not always clearly communicated. Senior management could be a bit more organized but overall it was a good company with competitive salaries.
Company going through many changes . streamilining, downsizing
Telecommunications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 22, 2018
Company is narrowing their focus within Healthcare to Pace sites and Home Health Aides. Have sold off or are in the process of selling their Nursing Homes.
Not a place to recommend
Home service manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYNovember 24, 2017
During this current climate I would not recommend Centerlight to anyone. There is no place for career advancement. Too much favoritism among management hiring for non essential positions with little to no experience. Management is very rude and looks and talks down to staff. The current management is the worse ever. The company has no direction. Very cut throat environment. They keep spending unnecessary money for renovations. The current environment is divided between union n management. Shady practices by management. Staff have no real support from manager. Constant layoffs and calling it restructuring. The turn over rate is very high!
Pros
Good amount of vacation time offered
Cons
Management is not supportive to staff
Employment
LMSW Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 9, 2017
Fairly new, but the culture and management of the workplace is poor, too many manager not in the versed in all discipline areas which is required. Daily work is always affect by pop up meetings.
Pros
Solid Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Started out as a great place to work
Human Resources Information Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2017
I started at Centerlight and it was a great place to work. Management was open to ideas and gave positive feedback.

Things changed. Management changed. Stress became the norm for upper management and that trickled down to lower management. Micromanagement became the norm. It became a place of negative energy. Hopefully it's changed in the last few years.
Pros
benefits, paid time off
Cons
micromanagement, stress and pressure
Great location
Nursing Informatics, RN - Sr. Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 21, 2017
Great location for me, not to far from my house.

Close to public transport. I had assigned parking so that was plus.

Great mix of staff from all different ethnicity levels

I enjoyed coming to work, working and feeling satisfied at the end of the day.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
To bad the company is being sold
Rude and disrespectful marketing management- bronx
Sales and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 14, 2017
Treated with no respect. Talked down to. Not professional. Management could be a little more respectful and professional while addressing new employees. They will hire you then after being hired, they feel that they have a type of authority over you and have the right to treat you like a dog.
Pros
Pay
Poor Management
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 23, 2017
No training provided whatsoever and unrealistic goals. Constant layoffs and management all know each other personally outside of work. Managers have no real experience but got the job through family friends and thats why the company is failing. I worked in the Marketing and sales department. No transparency with management and managers sit around the office doing nothing all day while outside reps are doing all the work. Very uptight environment and cut throat. Great employees are laid off so that management can hire personal friends and family members. Also, HR hire personal friends. Stay away if you actually want a career and stability.
Pros
Temporary salary
Cons
good
Medical Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 22, 2017
good place to work at with nice people. a lot of changes constantly happening in the work place. hopefully things get better in the next year or so.
Cool
Human Resources File Clerk (Temporary Position) (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 8, 2017
This was a temporary position. The people are nice and accommodating. I didn't work there long enough to form a relevant opinion but I would probably recommend this place.
The worst management staff known to humanity
Home Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 11, 2017
A simple fact, No one who should cares. People who shouldn't as much end up way over their heads. Heart and hard work are never appreciated EVER! You are favored as long as you're productive for the sake of someone who shouldn't be in their role, usually it's one of the reds (upper management) but only then, they "love" you (but of course). Prepare to be overworked, left to slaughter and completely drained but hey you'll be paid for your aggravation and declining health.
Pros
Pay way above market standard
Cons
Everything else!
We are results oriented.
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 21, 2017
CenterLight is a developing organization. It gives its employees the opportunity to grow within and explore the different areas within the accounting profession.
Good Work Culture
Business Intelligence Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2017
The people here are pretty nice and willing to help even it is cross-department. The only disadvantage is that the efficiency of the logistics of the company is quite low.
Nice Place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 28, 2016
Good place to work when the right management staff is on board. Staff were friendly and eager to assist in moving the organization forward. Most challenging time was when other managers did not know what each individual staff did and assumed otherwise.
Pros
one-stop-shopping ability
Cons
Favoritism and too much politics
Unstable Company with Archaic Management
Director (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 8, 2016
Constant layoffs due to prior strategic mistakes, company makes the news for wrong reasons, senior management engages in workplace favoritism
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 18, 2016
I was very happy at CenterLight Health Care System. Only good memories. I was one of the last people to be laid off because of company's financial situation and my program closure.
Good work environment
Medical Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 29, 2016
great management, superior PACE program. Hipaa compliant. Great group of care providers that take pride in the care they provide to the elderly.
Pros
Travel reimbursement
productive environment
Clinical Services Intern (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 13, 2016
I liked the fact that most employees loves their jobs and goes the extra mile for the company and for the patients. A day at the internship goes as followed :
Creates files for new staff personnel
Files personal confidential data
Arranges patients appointments and transportation
Creates charts, files, schedules and binders for the nursing department
Send out patient mail
Assist the coordinator with the recertification of nursing licenses and
Makes phone calls as directed.
Great place to work at
Clinical Case Worker (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 28, 2016
My job at the Adult Day as a Clinical Case Worker was one of the best experiences in my life. It was a very rewarding job. I loved the fact that I was helping others on a daily basis. Working closely with individuals who needed physical and mental health rehab was a super rewarding job for me.
Pros
Helping others on a daily basis
Cons
Adult Day Program closed due to changes in Medicaid Managed Care