Centerline Drivers, LLC Employee Reviews

terrible
Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2018
I'm sure Centerline will respond with the " Im so sorry to here BULL"

but they don't do a thing about it.. Do yourself a favor and stay clear of these LIAR'S!! The most unorganised company i have ever dealt with..
Pros
Cons
low pay no communication
Where do i start
Driver (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 29, 2018
Was forced or no work was the worst experience ever they dont care about you cause its a temp agency and they get paid find more people like you no matter what. So you choose they told me oh yeah you have hazmat and tanker you just what we need. Went out with driving/trainer. There was no time off I mean work 7days a week sick oh they mad
What a joke
Driver (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INMay 19, 2018
Its just a temp service for drivers! This place they really care more for their customers than drivers! It's all about the money not keeping the drivers happy! Happy drivers happy company, very low moral, high turnover!
Pros
Um ok
Cons
Um ok
n/a
CDL Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 25, 2018
really good place to work they keep you busy if you want to and always work with you onwhen you can work never had a problem the people are very nice and helpful
its temp work but lots of it
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORApril 16, 2018
this is a temp agency that specializes in drivers if you are in between gigs get laid off or your company goes belly up. they can get you to work fast and have many long term positions and temp to permanent. or if you are looking for something more casual they have that too it is great for the semi retired they never charge a fee. pay is always on time. they are very professional and treat there people with respect never forced to go to or stay at a gig that was not good. with temp some gigs are great some are not so great but a cool way to check out company's I was new to the area and made a lot of contacts fast. there are rules about getting hired out of a temp agency but it never hurts to know people..
Pros
a wide variety of work good pepole to work for
Cons
its tempwork but a lot of long term stuff and they do keep you going.
Great place to work for
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2018
As with any temp agency, if you are willing to work and are flexible, they will call you. I had good placements with them by doing a good job for their customer. I never turned down an assignment and they always tried to find me something that fit.
Centerline is a great company to work for.
Local Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 5, 2018
Centerline is a great company to work for. The hours are flexible the overtime is great. One of the best things about the company is because it is agency based you can work when you want to.
Pros
flexible hours
Decent employment agency
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 29, 2018
They sent me to a couple of places before we found a good match. No problems with staff or getting paid. Hardest part of job was finding a good fit for me.
Pros
Good communication timely pay
Cons
Limited prospects
very professional company.
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJMarch 18, 2018
This is a temp to hire agency. Unfortunately they need more clients and they are an expensive company to do business with. My manager was very good at her job. She respected both me and her clients.
Pros
trust worthy
Cons
you have to hire on with a company eventually even if its not what your looking for.
Great Company
Current driver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2018
I applied for and am currently working a local general freight position but was also presented with optional positions just in case I was not happy with this job. They got me working fast and have been easy to reach and very fast in responding to any questions or issues that i have had here on the job.
Pros
Pay, driver support, job options
Great place to work and has the most competitive compensation in the industry.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 8, 2018
Centerline is dedicated to hiring the most professional safe drivers in the industry and getting them in the seats of the best companies in the industry .
Pros
Professional opportunities to drive for the best companies in trucking
Best Truck Driving Job
CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PAMarch 7, 2018
I just love working for Centerline. The driver management service is the best and I love my assignment. I highly recommend this team to put your career on the right path. I’m blessed to be on this team
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Great Company with a lot of work to offer
Driver Support (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 7, 2018
Great company with a team willing to help and find the best assignments for me. This team strives to do their best every day. Lots of opportunities here.
Dream Job
Employee (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 7, 2018
I absolutely Love working with Centerline.. One of the best decisions I ever made. The work staff is amazing quick to help out. Best part of my day is knowing there is an exciting adventure waiting to happen. There is a support team put in place that is available 24/7, 365 days a year which is unheard of. Safety tips go out on a regular basis to remind drivers to be safe. Peace of mind knowing the payroll department is there to address any concerns. Hiring process handles everything in a timely manner makes my life so simple. Overall Centerline's work environment is one of the greatest establishments I have ever worked for I have found a home for life.
Pros
Family Environment
Incredible Culture
National Accounts Director (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 7, 2018
The amazing thing about Centerline Drivers is that everyone has a voice, top-to-bottom. They empower people to make decisions and support is only a phone, text or email message away.

The empowerment piece breeds a culture that is collaborative, where each team member supports each other in a way that is amazing. Hard to put in words unless you are part of it!
Pros
Work-life balance, autonomy, empowerment
Cons
A Great Place to either Begin A Career or Start Fresh !
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 7, 2018
Centerline cares about their employees.

If you are ever unsure about a safety protocol, directions to get to a location, or how you are being spoken to at a job there is always someone there to listen at their 24 Hour Service Center.

I have been lucky to have a manager that has helped me thru the transitions of the position and working out goals that can be met to better my performance.

I would recommend Centerline to any driver, dispatcher, manager, or individual that would like to make a difference in people's lives every day!
Pros
Consistent Work, Supportive Management, and Great Pay!
Centerline is a great place to work!!
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMarch 7, 2018
Centerline is a great company to work for. They really care about their drivers. Safety is their number one priority and their second priority is making sure they find you the right driving job that you will excel in for the long term.
I love it!
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 7, 2018
What an awesome place to work! I love the staff, clients most importantly the drivers . Centerline put drivers and their safety first. Best decision I made coming to work here. Great leadership and company. Thanks for an amazing work place. I look forward going to work everyday.
The company really cares about finding me the right job to take care of my family.
Commercial Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2018
I have always needed flexibility in my life and having a company that truly cares about my success and offers multiple opportunities has been a blessing. It took me a few different assignments to find the right one and now I am happy with my job and home life.
Pros
Flexibility, home time and multiple opportunities
Just like the other temp services
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, CANovember 23, 2017
Broken promises they hire as many drivers that way if don't agree with there policies then you could be expendable. Just like the others temp services.
Pros
Cons
Being a temp service.
Official response from Centerline Drivers, LLC
February 23, 2018

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the experience you had with Centerline. Our values are of utmost importance to us and we would appreciate the opportunity to hear about your encounters with us. Please feel free to contact us at mail@centerlinedrivers.com ; we are always open to connecting with our drivers.

Sincerely,

Centerline

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerline Drivers, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.