Centers Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Care manager rn (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYApril 26, 2018
Do not work here! Horrible job and poor benefits. Management was awful. They promised an office and did not produce one, we worked off Costco tables. I am still trying to get the insurance to cover a bill as they only take paper requests!
Pros
Local for me
Cons
No support
Fantastic workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYAugust 2, 2017
Everyone I worked with were great people. We worked together as a family. My boss was the best. She was very understanding. Whenever I had a question I went to her and she never had a problem answering them or giving me advice.
Great Place to Work!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJune 5, 2017
Work/life balance was very important to me when finding employment and Care Solutions understood that. They have a generous Paid Time Off set in place that helps a working parent still be involved in their family's life. No more missed school plays, trips or parent-teacher conferences due to not being to take time off. More vacations and quality time!!

The environment is also very professional and everyone is genuinely friendly. You will not pass someone in the halls or stand beside them in the elevator without a greeting.
Pros
New offices, new equipment, friendly, room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centers Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3