CENTERS FOR DIALYSIS CARE Employee Reviews

Prn
Radiologic Technologist per diem (Former Employee) –  Oakwood, OHApril 10, 2018
The job was PRN; however, if a full time position had opened I would have taken it.

I liked working in a specialized center for dialysis patients. It was fulfilling.
High intense job
Advanced Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrensville Heights, OHApril 2, 2018
The clinical staff (Techs) have the hardest jobs and the least amount of pay. Company lacks job appreciation of employees. No incentives nor perks. NO BONUSES
great benefits
Registered Nurse (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHJanuary 24, 2018
CDC Euclid is a great place to work. the staff and management is very helpful. They have great benefits and PTO is awesome! The environment is clean and stress free!
Acute Biomedical Technician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 8, 2018
traveled a lot out of state to acute centers for dialysis equipment repair.
workplace culture very friendly.
the hardest part of job was being away from my family.
it was fun traveling though.
Pros
relaxed environment, worked alone, travel
Cons
not enough work
Care is most important
Dialysis Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 17, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is caring for the population of patients that I serve. I have learned alot about team building, managment, and workplace culture
Pros
No Sundays
Cons
short breaks
Acutes is just that
Acutes Dialysis Technican (Current Employee) –  Shaker Heights, OHNovember 6, 2017
Work until your done type of work. long hours can become tiring after a while .no time for anything else on top of traveling to different facilities on a daily basis .
Cons
no time for nothing else but to work for them, 12 hour on call shifts after working 12hours that same day
very fast paced and stressful
LPN (Current Employee) –  Sheker Heights, OhioOctober 26, 2017
The best part about this job is working with the patients. They bring me great joy. The patient schedules are very tight and require great time management skills.
benefits
Cons
short staffed
Satisfactory
Internship (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 8, 2017
Poor work ethics. Instead of giving advice to move forward, was giving attitude. Was able to learn the complexity of the answering system, but that was as far as I got with training.
Very high paced working environment
Personal Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 4, 2017
Not a bad place to work but the word is work. Do not apply of you are not ready to hustle everyday to complete your job. the work experience the I received while working there is invaluable.
Great Place to work towards advancement
Technical Manager of Acute Biomedical Services (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJune 22, 2017
A growing company with a lot of potential for advancement. Staff and management are well educated in the field. Good Training programs. Benefits are good and comparable to other dialysis companies. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Pto
Cons
turnover rate of staff is high
Great training
LPN (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHJune 13, 2017
Company overall is not great, cuts hours because they don't want to pay overtime but continues to add more patients. Short staffed, patient load is too much
Pros
great training
Cons
Patient load is too much 6 to 1 Low salary
Production Line
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  6606 Carnegie Avenue Cleveland, Oh 44103June 8, 2017
I enjoyed interacting with patients and staff building essential relationships. As a medical secretary I felt rewarded in assisting staff have positive outcomes daily. The hours at Centers for Dialysis Care were not suitable for a single parent like myself. I felt like I was working on a production line opposed to providing effective patient care. At times I felt alienated when needing help working as a dialysis technician.
Pros
Multiple locations
Cons
Shift hours
student intern
Graduate Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 16, 2017
I was here as a graduate student intern. Let's just say that I didn't really enjoy my time here. The lady I worked with had a lot to deal with/take care of, and she might not have had the time for me.
good job for starting a career in healthcare
Certified Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Painesville, OHFebruary 22, 2017
rewarding place to work. good benefits and optional overtime if wanted. you are expected to go above and beyond the call of duty. you aree expected to work overtime.
Pros
flexible lunch breaks
Cons
lots of overtime
Great company to work for
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Warren, OhioFebruary 19, 2017
Unfortunately this company no longer is in my area. This company is based in Cleveland Ohio and it was a great company to work for.
Supportive company, will get you what you need.
RN (Current Employee) –  Center for dialysis careAugust 28, 2016
I give acute dialysis treatments, this is unpredictable. Admission and discharges indicate our work day. Our schedule is therefore flexible. Cooperate has been seen going to great lengths to get machines repaired, get agency staff when needed.
A smaller company is where your voice is heard! I'm known and respected. There are no cartoon characters, no mayor, no village. We are simply a team that puts patients first every single time!
Pros
Benefits are amazing, better than Davita! Great to work for a small company.
Cons
Unpredictable work days
ok
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 8, 2016
the job gave me a start introduce me to a new medical field. very interesting. would recommend to anyone looking a change in pace. every company has is pro and cons.
proceed with caution
O.C.D.T (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 18, 2016
very stressful work environment with a heavy patient load. Also very disorganized with patients and schedule. Only the strong survive on the units but the patient can be very pleasant to talk to.
Pros
no pros.
Cons
short breaks if any, disorganized scheduling, open too late
Different
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Shaker Heights, OHDecember 14, 2015
It is a very interesting company to work for. Very different type of people and atmosphere. It has definitely been an experience.
Extremely hectic. Multiple competing priorities
Chief Human Resources Officer (Current Employee) –  corp. offices. Shaker HeightsNovember 9, 2015
Fast paced setting with multiple competing priorities. challenging work environment.
committed staff . Excellent people outcomes. large company stetting with the advantages of a small provider. Love the patients!
Pros
fast paced
Cons
several future uncertainties