Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 136 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORochelle P. Walensky84%approve of Rochelle P. Walensky's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
- HeadquartersAtlanta, GA
You’re seeing all 71 jobs at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention because we can’t find any available jobs at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Scientific Research & Development
Employees at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 89 Indeed users who have interviewed with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention within the last 5 years.
Science procedures in Molecular Biology, Statistics, Public Health, Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases.
How have I been successful leading people to conduct science-based community & worksite projects
I was not interviewed.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention?Published on May 24, 2021
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention